Reviews for Marica Quien?
Cedric Kale chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
i love it oh god so good, sorry i'm reviewing again, i love your story so i'm raeding it a second time
Cedric Kale chapter 7 . 5/3/2006
jake is such a pervet
Cedric Kale chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
ahh so cute i could die from the cutness in this story, i might Jake is so evil and crazy
Luci-chan's Lunchbox Of Doom chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
Update. Now.
Edwit chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
Jebus... That rocked. You're a great writer, you know. (I think you do.) Yeah, Shue sounds so cute... And I've met someone like Jake. It brings a realistic sense one doesn't see that often anymore. Though, there are a few extremes, but those help make the story more interesting. And it's cute how he always has to touch someone... That's a phychiatric problem, if I can recall the name. Oh, well. The point is, you rock.

-Robin
Inherent chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
This is so good. I want to see Shue in that costume so badly... *giggles* Anyways update soon!
Goldensong chapter 6 . 6/30/2005
*grins* Like it lots and lots! Can't wait for Halloween!
Delure Gelloc chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
Ah, the pacing of this story is really spot-on. I'm glad you're taking your time to write out the thoughts going through the characters minds, and I'm especially happy about the style you're using. It's like Shue and Jake are taking turns telling the same story. I want to know what Shue is thinking about Jake in the next chapter! What could be going through his mind at this point (after all the unexpected kissing and hugging)?And don't be so harsh on yourself about the chapter. I like detailed chapters. It means you spent time on it. :P
Alexandria Danielle chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
i love it, its a great story, original, please update son
Delure Gelloc chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
You are such a great writer! I'm really enjoying the story you've got going here so far! Usually my tastes are more for f/f relationships, but I'm making an exception for your story. _ I'm very fond of your character interactions, and Shue sounds just darling! Where on earth did you think of a Cuban/Chinese combination? I love that idea! And that horny guy...what's his face..? He seemed so very innocent and cute to me at first. Now he's like...s/m guy. Do you think he's an S? Or maybe a little more M? _ I hope you continue to keep writing this story and put a proper ending onto it (please don't leave us all hanging here like so many authors I like do...!).
0.o chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
I'm sorry for Shue, that he had to fall for the asshole. [Harsh, but Jake does seem shallow, no? The faux naivette is quite gross]. I am instant ship for that pairing, but it doesn't seem right that Jake can just play Shue's emotions that way; do wish him the worst vindictive deja vu, sometime in the story. Hahaha. Aack. Anyhow. ::yawwn:: Your characters are all really amusing to read, and the diologue is interesting. Pacing is good, also. [Personally, I don't like stories that are so badly written, unrealisticly OOC and all, they seem trashy]. Bleh.

Do update soon! ::psycho eyes:: .$

Hehehe.
RetrogradeHeadspin chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
Interesting... You've caught my attention here.
KeiraHaloucast chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
O, I really like it. Keep going, I want to see how it turns out! The book within the story was a nice touch.
ZayaRichteroo chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
someone screwing shue...yes yes please! Oh and that book was hot,you should let your inner lysander write some more fluffy, hot, and sexy guy on guy scenes...keep writing!
ZayaRichteroo chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Oo a third chapter yay! I liked it! I feel for poor shue about the phone thing, but that was kindof hot lol. I hope hes ok and that you won't spend a couple chapters with him avoiding jake because that would break my sappy little slashy heart. Keep writing and i'll keep reveiwing! :)