Reviews for FoxSpell
fan chapter 23 . 5/12/2005
you CAN'T stop there. YOU'RE GOING TO FINISH, RIGHT?...RIGHT?
TheDevilsAngel09 chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
i think this is a great story. i like the way that it realates to every teenage girls life, hate school, fake friends, hoemwork, family that doesn't care and a annoying person who is always there when you don't want them there and always being tired.i've only read up to chapter 3 for now, but will read the reast and i can't wait to find out what this Kowasu want with Riyo. i will read the reast and can't wait to.
lordelfy chapter 21 . 5/11/2005
antoher really good chapter...it seems like the story will be coming to an end really soon...is it?
goodgirl101 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
It's really good! I love it.
the crappy angsty years chapter 19 . 5/9/2005
GREAT WRITING! Now I'm worried to how long this might be! I don't want it to end... :-( You're a GREAT writer, and really put me in Kowasu's skin.
lordelfy chapter 19 . 5/8/2005
this story is so freakin awesome...plz update really really soon
XxThe Dark AngelxX chapter 19 . 5/8/2005
Wow, thats soo cool, please add more chapters, I want to find out what happends next
lordelfy chapter 17 . 5/1/2005
NO! y did u have to leave off there?...plz update really really son
lethalperception7 chapter 17 . 5/1/2005
Mwhaha! You added in my few additions. *does a evil genius hand rubbing thing* Excellent. It didn't really need any of the additions, but I thought I could add a bit of the ol' Mariko charm. Don't worry, I have plenty to spare. Don't say a word.

See ya at school,Mariko
wingedberryheart chapter 17 . 4/29/2005
encore! keep it on, c'mon!
Whitedragon354 chapter 15 . 4/28/2005
Hey where is the rest!

-WDp.s. Do you like Shippou?
Barkers chapter 15 . 4/27/2005
For the first time in a while, I was going to have some good, dirty fun like every other normal ! i loved this chapter! SO FUNNY!

...NAKED TIME!
lordelfy chapter 15 . 4/24/2005
yay! u updated! i like it...a lot...plz update really soon
Jenny Jakins chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
It sounds like it could be a good story, but there's a couple of problems with this. I've only read up to half way through chapter two, but there's a couple of things I'd like to point your summary you say that it's a little girl that's crazy, and in the prologue you have her as the one who finds the fox. In the next chapter it's a male-or at least that's what it sounds like he line in the prologue the little girl says, "Mom? Dad? Why can you find me?" Shouldn't it be "Why can't you find me?"At the start of chapter two Kowasu asks the main character “You want your bag, back?” It should be "You want your bag back?" (No comma.) I guess the cussing is okay, since that seems to be the personality of the speaker, but I personally feel uncomfortable with it. It's not good writing to do it a whole lot, anyway. There are more intelligent ways to say things.I'm also confused about why everyone thinks the speaker is crazy. Someone seeing a dead fox in the forest is not reason enough to label them as crazy.
lordelfy chapter 14 . 4/22/2005
very very very good! i love it! please update soon
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »