Reviews for WMSmoker seeks Seclusion
CruelestSilence chapter 20 . 5/17/2009
Inimitable plot and characters. Very picturesque. Detail-oriented structuring and your 'smut' was very tastefully written yet still sexy. Phrasing was easy to follow and you didn't hurry the vital beginning's of their relationship. I sat down and read this in one go, and my attention never once strayed nor did I merely skim through. I think that speak's for itself.

Thank you for finishing it. ]
Miss Spooky Muffin chapter 20 . 5/10/2009
Thank you for this great story, I spent the whole day reading it and it was worth it! I love every character, especially how sexy you made Sam. I hope they'll be happy together and that Clyde will keep bitching about everything and everyone...

And thanks for the last chapter, THAT was hot!

I look forward to reading more of your stories... keep writing!
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 20 . 4/23/2009
for some reason, i don't really know why, but i can see this story being an incredible movie. Everything played out perfectly with just the right amount of relationship

I absolutely love these characters. Clyde and Sam are so perfect together. You really matched their personalities nicely.

thank you for this story.
Pinnacle of Pan chapter 20 . 4/14/2009
Aw!This story is so cute! I love the homophobic boss always walking in on them, and Clyde's obsession with cake and love for his dog make his seclusion funnier and, oddly, more believable. The way he used to call Sam the 'third floor office guy' and gradually started calling him Sam was well written.
infinite silence chapter 20 . 4/9/2009
i loved it!

Clyde was too funny (:
fifi bonsai chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
What a satisfying read. Clyde was excellent, so much so I was saying as the story progressed: OH PLEASE DON'T BECOME DOMESTICATED ONCE YOU FALL IN LOVE! I'm not easy to please so often when authors write complicated, difficult characters I'm left cold and think their assholery :D is about as charming as a poke in the eye (same with too nice characters). In this case, you managed to make him more than his sarcasm, more than his bitterness, more than the armor he made for himself out of his own insecurities. Thanks for creating such a memorable character in Clyde. Your story rocks.
krisherdown chapter 20 . 2/19/2009
I spent parts of the last three days reading this. I loved your characters, loved the style, loved it all. Very nice.
Poptart Guava King chapter 20 . 2/17/2009
teehee. Hanley is scarred for life...teehee. i loved the fic! definitely worth putting aside my other work to finish it ;)
anon chapter 18 . 2/17/2009
"...had to shove it down and pretend like none of it never happened."

double negative, just to warn you...
Poptart Guava King chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
teehee. His antics amuse me... ;D
Jumping Jack Flash chapter 20 . 2/7/2009
Smart, sexy, and satisfying. I read this story a while ago, before I had an account here; I'm delighted to have found it again so I can fave it.
Night Innocence chapter 20 . 2/3/2009
Great story.

Maybe would have been better if Chris was in it and Sam beat him up, but great story all the same.

Loved the smut and cheesiness at parts and of course the grouchiness.
belle.nisce chapter 20 . 1/28/2009
I would like you to know that I have just read this all in one go and it is now... 5:26 in the friggin' morning. Good thing I don't have class until the afternoon tomorrow.

NEVERTHELESS. SHAME on me for not finding this story until almost three years after you wrote it. I could quote to you every single line I loved about it but basically that would make my review 685409809683 infinitely long, so I won't (but one of the lines that did stick to me and made me laugh until my sides hurt was in an earlier chapter when Clyde was freaking out about why Sam was on his floor talking to Andrea, when he says something to the extent of "WHY was he here? He should be on the third floor! THAT'S HIS FUCKING NAME!" me on the floor, convulsing in laughter at around 2 AM).

I LOVELOVELOVE Clyde and Sam and sad day that they are both gay :(. But I love them together so much, oy cavoits. They are PERFECT for each other. Clyde's character progression is flawless; in reading it in one go I got the full effect of just how unraveled he became and the precise details in losing his marbles. (And I joined him in lusting after Sam, LOL.) Also, among countless other things, I love how Clyde thinks Sam's cleanliness is a flaw. He would XD.

AND, Andrea is a fabulous character and I can't help thinking that she's a bit (okay, 100% minus the blonde part.. and the liking Hanley part) like me. I love that you took the time to character develop the supporting cast instead of focusing all your energy on just the two main roles (though that wasn't too shabby either XD).

Anywhoo, I'm just gonna shut up and tell you I loved it, that it's one of the best slash stories I've ever read, and that maybe it was the late hour that I started (and finished) reading it but it had me in hysterics and the ending was so perfect. Favorited for sure.
Rue Street chapter 17 . 1/27/2009
jesus christ! all that damn talk about cake has my mouth watering and my brain HURTING for some! but its like 1 in the freakin morning! i cant get cake right now! ugh! agony! there better not be anymore talk of cake in this story, i dont think i can handle it. -FG
Rue Street chapter 16 . 1/27/2009
He likes REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER?

UGH. GROSS.