Reviews for WMSmoker seeks Seclusion
Mikki chapter 20 . 7/30/2007
This is such a wonderful story. and the second time i've read it, thought this time it was to remind me of clyde personality. I thought I would let you know that your stroy inspired me and now most of clydes personaity tratis have been used to creat my new Dungons and Dragons chraeter (its role playing game, you dont mind? its no big deal, and I play with a samll group who all know you are behind my wonderful chraeters personality) and that I adore him alot. and the group of people I play with "Like" him to... as much as you can like a chraeter like him. So now I review to tell you that Your stroy is faboulous and that you have inspired me!
Insomiak chapter 20 . 7/28/2007
Yay! No Cancer :D This was really great - I stayed up until 4:00 am to read it all! There's a few spots where you went from present tense to past tense, which technically isn't "right", but it read nice.

Thanks for writing!

-Inso(heart)
Insomiak chapter 17 . 7/27/2007
Oh god. Are you gonna give Clyde cancer? I saw the title for this chapter and I cried - before even reading it. I really hope this ends happy D: I mean, it'll be good either way... but happy endings just rock hard core!

-Inso
Insomiak chapter 14 . 7/27/2007
*deep breath*

AW! (there's a whole lotta W's and A's there, fictionpress just takes them out 'cause its silly).

That was sweet :] This is the best story Ive read in a while (heart)!
Insomiak chapter 8 . 7/27/2007
Dude, that was such an awesome drunk scene. Usually when you read them, you don't (well, I dont) actually get the 'drunk feel' or whatever. But I was laughing my ass off when I read that scene. And, "Oh, fuck it. See you tomorrow." has got to be the cutest line ever. Espically when followed by a wink. xD
Insomiak chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Oh man. What a stingy fellow xD "Every inch we moved made me want to scream." favourite line, because everyone can relate to it. Wrll, the one about Max eating shit was pretty funny... I think Id laugh if someone said that to me after I randomly petted their dog... *goes on to read the rest*

(heart)
Hoodlives chapter 20 . 7/14/2007
I just read the whole story and I loved it. Clyde is amazing! So bitter, so tormented and fragile. While reading, I felt the need to find him and give him a good hug, even if I knew he wouldn’t have appreciated it and wouldn’t have been shy to tell me so. I’m so glad you gave him Sam.
Asenka.N.Chernyaeva chapter 20 . 7/7/2007
I just want you to know that this is the best story I have ever read on this site, and now that I have re-discovered it via the SkoW archives, I will never let it out of my sight again! This story gave me the courage to write "Act 3", and also gives me great entertainment every time I read it. It's a classic. So, basically, I just wanted to say "thank you".

- Espantalho
ddz008 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Great story! XD This is the second time I read it was when you were still writing it, I had already review it but I read it again and I still find it as amazing as before. Clyde and Sam are so great. Thanks for sharing such a funny and great story with us! :)
Amindaya chapter 20 . 6/7/2007
I loved this story SO much!
Amindaya chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. Like, I was squealing. :D
Renzie chapter 20 . 6/5/2007
AGH THAT WAS SO GOOD. Jesus that was awesome. Great story. I was so pissed when we had to go to on vacation when I was in the middle of reading this story XD The whole time I was like...When are we gonna come back? When? When?
Vicci chapter 20 . 6/5/2007
I like this, a lot. It deserved whatever award it got. I liked the progressive, crumbling and then the result of, well, happiness. Althouh I did like the Clyde in the beginning also.
JT0000 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
okay, I'm OFFICIALLY in love with this story. I can find so much resemblance in Clyde . . . it's lines like these that warm the most emotions within the reader-

"When I look back to the figure at the door, I can’t breathe."

off-topic~ now . . . he acts so much like a Virgo (astrology), I think most of the extreme ones do, at least . . . (I'm not Virgo.)

a sequel's such a
JT0000 chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
This is so funny! XD I love your sarcasm.
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »