Reviews for WMSmoker seeks Seclusion
magalina chapter 20 . 12/20/2006
Im SURE that when I started reading this yesterday that epilogue was still there... :-/

I dont know why it took me so long to come around to read this... I finally did and I loved it. I loved every chapter of it.

Clyde is one of the best portrayed characters Ive read in FP. Ans Sam was so cute all the time!

Really, great work. Youre awesome!
L. A. Solvang chapter 21 . 10/28/2006
Mhm~! I had been planning on reading this story before, but I never quite found the time to give it the attention it deserved. So yesterday I had time - seeing I was at work and there was really nothing better to do. :D! I almost completed the story, three hours passed rather quickly with Clyde's help, except from the last chapter. It was saved for this morning, yet another boring day at work. I got to eat my brought along breakfast, get tea from the little kitchen before I enjoyed the summary of their relationship. This is how all stories should be enjoyed, and yours is now among my favourites.

Your story and the characters in it are consistent, believable, funny and serious all roled up into one. I love the way you present each personality without making an effort to do so; you tell us who they are by how they act and I absolutely love that. Too many stories on FP treats the reader as if she/he's dumb, I'm really glad yours didn't. You write well, even if you don't describe too much, with the way you write - you really don't have to. Now I'm off to see what else interesting you've been writing. ;3! Do keep up the really, really, really good work.
a.s. bygones chapter 21 . 10/4/2006
Cute story! I like that Clyde didn't really change. It's annoying when that happens.
Kamiko-Miha chapter 21 . 10/4/2006
Clyed reminds me so much of myself. Except for the smoking thing...Thank you for posting this. It rocks. Clyed is so fucken funny its scary X)
Lavender-Drop chapter 21 . 9/30/2006
GAWD i loved this story SO much. it kept me laughing every step of the way (i've been reading it all day). its brilliant, you're brilliant. thanks for the uber adorable story.
Jessica chapter 21 . 9/5/2006
Oh my god, I absolutely love these characters! The entire story was eloquently written and consistent throughout the entire piece! Even amongst the humor (and there was ~a lot~), the serious parts never lacked in poignancy, or mirth. Enjoyable 'til the last drop, I even referred it to my best friend. This is definitely one of my top five stories that is worth re-reading! Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful piece! I'd say more than, 'I love you, your work, and Clyde!', but I can only thing of cliches and thoughts of being redundant (and ~I know~ Clyde would hate that!) so I'll keep it at I am very fond of your work and I hope to read more! -
Kiara Asukara chapter 21 . 8/15/2006
WHAT? It's OVER? No!

Holy crap. I say you should write a sequel! My best friend reccomended this story to me a little while ago, and kept harassing me to read it, saying this was the best story on the whole site, and now I am going to thank her. Because this is my favorite slash fic ever. Thank you for gracing the world with this amazing story. *grins*

You really have talent... it makes me sick with jealousy. :S No fair. I love to write, but simply suck at it. And you have managed to make the most original characters ever. :D

Wonderful job, I am looking forward to more of your stories. :)

Kiara Asukara chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
haha. This shall be interesting... Clyde is now my new hero. :D

Kiara Asukara chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
aw...Poor, lonely Clyde. He needs to get with Third Floor Office Guy. :) lol. His crush on him is so amusing...

Kiara Asukara chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Okay, I was laughing out loud throughout this whole chapter. This is too great.

More reviews if I can bother to pause my reading, (It really is that good)

Kiara Asukara chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
Haha. Gotta love Clyde... helping kids sneak sugary stuff into their mother's carts... that made me laugh so hard. lol. Great chapter.

Kiara Asukara chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
LOL. Love the part with the jogger... it was priceless. Nice chapter.

Kiara Asukara chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
haha. Nice chapter, I love it!

More reviews later,

Kiara Asukara chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
haha. This guy is awesome. I love it.

Nice beginning, this Clyde Reynolds guy is rather intersting...different from most characters.

much chapter 19 . 7/20/2006
I love your story. I haven't had this much fun reading something in ages You're so gifted. I can tell you're an interesting person just from reading your words.

I thought I should share with you one of the funniest misreads ever. I accidentally read "It's not a good combination really, Clyde and parties"as "it's not a good combination really, Clyde and PANTIES" and I cracked up. So if you ever want to do another bonus chapter, I suggest Clyde cross dressing...I'm sure that'd do a number on his poor inner voice.

LOVE YOU