Reviews for WMSmoker seeks Seclusion
renru-no-ren chapter 20 . 8/23/2005
*takes deep breath* ek! ee ee ee eek! *gasps* e! *takes another deep breath* e! *passes out*
renru-no-ren chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
You rock!

(I'm from texas too!)
futagoat02 chapter 20 . 8/20/2005
Oh yeah, that was frickin great! Sam is such a sweet person! i love your whole story to death...baibaiyukie
taeguk chapter 20 . 8/19/2005
I have to say I love the relationship-so dysfunctional and crazy. It's written pretty well, and I liked so much I had to read all 20 chapters in one sitting. It was fun. _
Ryoko3600 chapter 20 . 8/17/2005
Continue!
nakoma chapter 20 . 8/16/2005
I love this story, it's one of the best stories I've read here on . Totally readable. I love Clyde's character's development, like when he accidentaly thanked the cigarett-lady *giggles* that was priceless!

I checked out the fanart, really Clyde-esque, the armed and dangerous one was soo cute, you just want to pinch his little cheeks.

Can't wait for the epilogue!
Dorkie chapter 20 . 8/16/2005
Totally awesome!
pneumothorax chapter 20 . 8/15/2005
Unbelievably readable. The chapter ending is very good. It's awesome.
ika-chan chapter 20 . 8/15/2005
Oh, wow. That was hot. *smirk*

I really loved your characters and the story. Clyde was a great evil bastard - and in the beginning I even felt sorry for him losing his touch for his bastardness.. Hehheh. But well, couldn't help loving mister Third Floor Sexy Beast (hope I got it right) and cheer for his tries to seduce the grumpy hero of the story. *snicker*

I humbly adore your glorious writing skills and wait happily for the chance to read the epilogue - yay, there'll still be a little more of Clyde and Sam. (English isn't my native language, I can express myself with weird words if it pleases me. ;))

I liked the way you described the characters and read happily every conversation they had. I like that you had more talking and teasing and less smut - not that smut is a bad thing. But I definitely like that people don't get in bed right away, there must be some hard work for their relationship. Especially I liked the conversation after Clyde had been avoiding Sam for a month. It nearly got tears in me eyes. Sam's so sweet. (I want to steal him.)

So, Thank you for sharing your lovely story!
square root chapter 20 . 8/14/2005
Normally I don't go for slash but I must say this is very well written. I'm not the swearing type either :) but I think it goes with your character. I like Clyde, even though he's so unlikeable, and Sam too... Good job.
Spawn of Hell chapter 20 . 8/13/2005
Well, i said id read another of your stories and i did... which i enjoyed tremendously. this story is great. cute, funny, HOT, everything you could ever want. im waiting for the epilogue now... soon hopefully?
icephoenixtohma chapter 20 . 8/10/2005
I. Love. It.

Okay, probably not the most intelligent way to start off a review, but it's true. My dear friend obsidian-ink recommended this to me the other day, but I wasn't able to review until now. Let it be known that I stayed up until 2 AM trying to finish reading this story. ;;

I'm going to save most of my comments until the epilogue, but let me tell you: this is one really, really good thing you've got going here. Keep up the superb work!
obsidian-ink chapter 20 . 8/10/2005
Incredible story! I'm definitely glad I spent the time reading it, and you can be sure that I'll be back to see the epilogue too. A few comments:

1) I really, really like Clyde. He's seriously an awesome character. Several times while reading the story, I thought to myself, "...Damn. I think I love this guy."2) I've found that I very much like the name 'Clyde'...3) I appreciate all the character development you made Clyde go through, and just how well you characterized him in general. I found it very plausible the way you developed his thoughts about Sam slowly; there are many good stories where rushing the relationship is what ruins the whole thing, making it not quite believable. So, I commend you for your work on that.4) This story is definitely on my favorites list!5) It would be interesting to know the story from Sam's point of view. Just a thought.
The Failed Poet chapter 20 . 8/9/2005
Woot! that is an awesome story! You are an awesome writer and I appluad you in entirety! Thanks for this tory. Can't wait for the epilogue. XD
Behind-these-eyes chapter 20 . 8/7/2005
Gah! I am so, terribly, terribly sorry. I thought I reviewed this chapter a while ago but I just realized that I didn’t. Horribleness is me. Seriously, didn’t plan on waiting this long to review.

I read it over again, and of course once again enjoyed the brilliance that is your writing. Just amazing how I feel like I’m really in Clyde’s mind. His character is so developed and he’s evolved so much from the first chapter. Now in saying this, he still is the same Clyde. You can’t change the fact that he’s a loveable asshole. He will always be an asshole… SAM’S asshole, to be more correct. :) (and there’s no lewd suggestions meant to be implied there) I guess the difference he isn’t miserable anymore. He’s grumpy and temperamental towards certain things that piss him off, yes, but he’s happy with Sam and his past relationship is behind him.

I find it very amusing that Sam needs to wear a shirt to enter Clyde’s empty apartment building, but will rub his ass against Clyde in a manner that is definitely not PG-13 out in the open. I have to admit, that part really cracked me up. I think he needs to re-think what exactly is more appropriate. Men walk around shirtless in public more then they rub themselves against another person, whether said person is male or female. I also find it interesting that he insists on being in the bedroom. And speaking on that note, the lemon was of course brilliant. I don’t know how to explain it, but it was very Clyde/Sam like, if that makes any sense at all. It does to me, at least.

Rob’s is always entertaining when ever he opens his mouth. Just not to Clyde. He’s you’re typical, arrogant idiot who thinks he’s funny. Heh. I know his type. Now if only I could get away with throwing staplers at them. I’m so happy that Clyde finally scared the shit out of him and put him in his place.

The end of the chapter was hilarious. Poor little sheltered Hanley doesn’t know what hit him, does he? The guy seriously needs to get out more if he seems that shocked by Clyde and Sam.

So… um That’s all for now. I know that there’s much more to say, but I’m sleepy and am about to collapse. Once again, really sorry this is so late. You deserved this review much earlier.

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE!
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »