Reviews for there is nothing wrong
Dorian D chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Cool poem, eloquent and straight-forward. Brilliant in a simple word. The ending adds a haunting flare (flair?) to it and the paper airplanes a light note. Keep up the good work, later.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Un-stereotypical and different. Nice.
zoogath chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
poor melly. oh man. manuel fajar has such a nice long review. diao? mind about CAP. it's not important anyway!zoogath
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
perfectly normal—¿but aren't we all?

bred in a test tube—if heard that we're all,

our manners are subtle—hold elder's thrall,

when asked for an answer—we know it all,

we never say can't—we're always for shall,

we've never a crack—not even a spall,

and all of our yesses—no one appalls,

for we've always a tale—though at times tall,

to make everyone think—we've never squalls.

p.s. hope everything's well. ;_) (*nose out of kilter smile*) m
THE staple food chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I can't truthfully say I understand how you feel, so I won't. But I do want to tell you - though it has probably been repeated a dozen times - that the CAP selectors made a huge mistake with you and Hannah. But your writing skills won't change or decrease just because of that. I personally feel that your poetry is much better than most of the successful CAP applicants' pieces, so maybe it WAS simply because of the plays.

So rock on girl, don't let it get you down. Just see the number of reviews for this poem.

I'm sure Lulu is behind you too.
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Your definitely a great poet, and if you're not convinced at that, I will continue bothering you with reviews that tell you how great you are with an unhealthy obsession. The best thing is that even your rants are poetic. In my whole lifetime, I will never achieve something like that. Heh, I've never been much of a poet, but I can appreciate the rhythm and flow of this piece, and all I can tell you that it's a brilliant addition to the rest of your masterful poetry.

chibichocobo
Laiqualaurelote chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I kinda hate myself for getting into CAP now, when you didn't.

The first stanza twangs, and the last sears. A poem soaked in upset-ness, if that's a word.

Don't worry, Melly dear. You're something beautiful that fell out of the dark side of moon - common English teachers can't see the secret silver side of it all. I know Mrs. Shum would. We all love her, and she loves you, and we all love you too.

Have a chocolate hug. Blueberries ain't nowt but a shallow replacement.
magicbubble chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
i think this poem rocks! and its so short but its so understandable i dont have to re-read it! i really like it kae... and dont be sad over CAP! coz everyone knows you should have got in cept i bet they like saw wrongly or sthg?
SeraphicTempest chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Dont feel so bad, sometimes life's unpredictable. We all know that you have talent. In my opinion I think you are the most gifted among all of us. Theres always next year, until then continue writing and dont give up on it. Dont close the door to a pathway of opportunities because you have tripped over a small obstacle.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Aw...*hugs*...well I KNOW how you feel...and I absolutely love how you've expressed this...denial sucks...but then it does make you smile when you look back later on...but isn't sticking you head in an incinerator too painful? I'd prefer falling to my death...quicker ;)...but please don't do anything like that...I love your poetry! Love, Mia
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
very well written! though slightly random, it all seems to connect in ur poem. wonderful job!
lintong chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
this is god. nice do put so much into the rock.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
very powerful poem, but don't worry about it. you're an amazing writer and have a LOT of talent. a lot of times people are just too blind to see a good thing even when it's right in front of them. *hugs* it's okay, they probably have a limited amount of seats, right? (i tried out for a creative writing program, they were only giving out one seat to fifty people auditioning -.-) it's okay to get out your anger, just don't make dents in the wall - really good poem, hope to see more from ya soon!

Sumi-chan; what you call love, I call pain
sine chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
thing!uhh maybe you didn't know but I have been silently reading your poetry without telling you in a stalker-esque way for a long long long time.I know how you feel a little more than, say, the people who got into CAP, and I also hope that the rest of us can move on from this together and mature, as well.I have been repeatedly impressed by your writing skills, and I can safely say that writing script and planning production with you is an experience that I definitely want to re-live again. I've known you since we were five or six and I have never doubted you 't let something like this get you down. hurt- like everyone else, but hurt strong! (:
catseyeview chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I feel this - I think every poet has this fury in them!