Reviews for Like I Love You
AuthenticatedGayMan chapter 22 . 5/1/2013
YOU SHOULD DO A SEQUEL
OMG chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
That was bloody AMAZING! Took me an hour and a half to read, but that was amazing!
Triton427 chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
Really well done! I like this.
lunasea chapter 22 . 7/1/2011
Omfg. I LOVED it dear, absolutely fabulous!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2011
Sweet.
xXEzaelePlusMorpheusXx chapter 22 . 4/19/2009
...Amazing, heart breaking, dramatic, humor! I loved it! I hope theres a sequel!
godspeed218 chapter 22 . 10/12/2008
OMG ! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THE BACK TOGETHER !
godspeed218 chapter 9 . 10/12/2008
OMG ! NO

what are you thinking !

no no no !

NO NO NO !

poor matt... mm.. matt... my kind of man :)
godspeed218 chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
omg...

this is getting me hooked !

this is super good !

(y)
Guinivere Bloodgood chapter 22 . 10/21/2007
Oh my fucking god. I am bawling like a baby right now. This story was so intensely emotional, and the characters were all so deep. It was so full of twists and turns that it just keeps you guessing until the very end.

I loved this story, and I'll probably read it several more times.
Back of Beyond chapter 22 . 11/19/2006
this story was really amazing, you deserve way more appreciation! great ending, even if i'm sad it's ended! :(
Kamijo - Lareine chapter 22 . 7/11/2006
LOVE this story! I'm happy to see that Matt and Alex have gotten back together. I've listed this and you in my Favorites. You're an awesome writer!
Storm December chapter 22 . 4/17/2006
I Love this story! You did a brilliant job with it! TTFN! ;)
bob chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I found your style of writing very primitive. The characters aren't fully developed and this story barely grabs my to be so harsh but i felt you needed to be told. All of your stories are written in a similar way, and if you don't improve now, you'll never become a creative writer.
Cherise chapter 22 . 9/26/2005
This one of the cutest yaoi stories that I've ever been priveledged to read!I absolutely loved that this wasnt all sunshine and daisies and the fact that there WAS a happy ending! Much adoration for you!
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »