Reviews for At The Checkout
the.pink.life chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
Aw! That's the perfect ending! SO cute! Love it. Keep writing! :)
the.pink.life chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
I feel like I'm there, watching this girl buy chocolate bars. Why would she be so scared? Was she really that terrified? Keep writing! :)
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
OMG, that last stanza. I just about died. Amazing. *squeals because I'm finding good poetry all over fictionpress* Keep writing! :)
the naked civil servant chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
oh my god, please continue with this... it's such an amazing idea and the MARIA one... it's just amazing. god.
Katterree Fengari chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
well, you could still be critical about him
Katterree Fengari chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
o, that's an interesting ending, you're insinuating...but it's patronizing...
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
you're being too critical..

I mean, I guess there's not too many interpretations to this lady, but you've given her no hope.

I like the styling
Thorn's-girl chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Beautiful. I am tired of spewing meaningless babble. Beautiful sums it up more than anything I could ever say.
kit feral chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
Aw! That is so cute! I don’t know what else to say! It was so sweet, and so adorable, and just so aw! Great piece of writing. It really made me smile. Keep these up- I really love them!
kit feral chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
Wow… again, amazing last stanza! And you described her so perfectly! I love the way you seem to really, I don’t know, CARE about these strangers. It makes for such an enjoyable read. Great work, keep it up!
kit feral chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Wow… this is so cool! And the last stanza was amazing. This is so cool! I’m in love with this idea! I loved the way you described her. You really looked into her. Amazing observations, amazing descriptions, amazing writing. Keep it up!
WiredWords chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
besides making me hurt inside(because of how Good it is), the intro, imagery and conclusion are flawless(minus some typos). the idea is cool, the things you chose to highlight were good ones...please review my poetry because i'm sure i'll respect your opinion.
Weeba chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Pretty cool. I love your description of the woman. "highlights tide line two inches old"...great. You have a talent for imagery.

You still have a few typos, though. I think you need to edit your work more carefully.

Good job!

Weeba
jigsaw chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
Wow. Just, wow. 'Maria' is probably my favourite, but 'John'is incredibly beautiful. It's such an interesting idea, as well - taking superficial impressions and expanding on them. I love them.
Munchin chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
this is creative.. it is like a biography of what you see of this person and it also has your thoughts within it which is neat.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »