Reviews for Wedding Cakes and More Milkshakes
Fae Hines chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
Ah! Ah! /worship

I really really want Jarrid to wear a dress at his wedding. That would be spectacular. Awesome.

When's MY wedding?

Love, Fae
Fae Hines chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
I really like having someone to play checkers with too. Actually I don't know how to play checkers. But I like having someone to play pick-up-sticks with.
Saeger chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
Heh, I love the last three lines.

The transvestites are in charge...
Saeger chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
TOMORROW?

And Jared AGREED? Wow... - ;;

Short chappie. Really. But ish okay. Look forward to the next... They haven't even gotten to the beach yet.
Saeger chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
okay, the hearing thru the floors is frightening.
Saeger chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
Whee! It didnt die!

Yet.

The beach! The waves!

... the sand, the sunburn... *shudders*

YAY tho!
Mardy-Bum-Barrel-Of-A-Gun chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
Well good job and all but the chapter must've been copied twice. I doubt it was on purpose. Right?
Saeger chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Kawaii! U Cute.
Crab chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Pfft. Taya is obviously awesome okay. Which I'm sure you know but yeah. You need to update. For me. Because I'm special.

Taya's mom creeps me out though. Kay, thanks.
Saeger chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
::giggles:: NOW it s in the open. Y'know mothersa are here for one purpose- embarrassment. I can't wait to see whta happens next!Taya under the bed and the look were good touches. Keep it up!
Saeger chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
::grins:: Taya, Taya, Taya... She never changes. I guess thats why I love her, neh? But Jarrid has some definite patience... Yay, you're writing more!

btw, thanks for the review. I like that "short memoir"- one of my favorites, though I had a few too many typos until recently... Did you read Taehls side? I suggest it. He's my buddy.