Reviews for The Quest: A Fractured Fairy Tale
Libellule penseuse chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
I just loved your story! It's very original and also fun. You did a great job!
Uncle-Al2 chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
This was really great, an imaginative spoof of some classic stories. Yet as funny as you were, you still seemed to honor the spirit of the original stories. Thanks for sharing your imagination!
Harry chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
A fitting end to this tale. The princess finally found her prince, but not the type one would expect. My hate is off to you for bringing this version of the fairy tale to life.
Alithea chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
That was a good story. I noticed some typos here and there, so you may want to go over it again, but it was nothing major. A lovely fairytale..._
Thorn on a Rose chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
This was hilarious!I love the twist you put on these fairy tales and I hope as time passes you'll add more because the ending is an introduction to Snow's travels as it is also an ending to Rose's dilemma with Charming.

Wonderful job! ToaR
Harry chapter 4 . 5/21/2005
A very nice ending. I hope you do decide to expand upon this, and maybe bring in some of the other famous fairy tales as well.
Sheena chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
You gotta continue this... But great job!
Barkers chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
WOW! This was just GREAT! GET IT PUBLSHED! XDXDXD
Barkers chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
LMAO theyre all lesbians! i should have known! lol this story rocks my cats socks off! cant wait until the ..final? FINEL CHAPTER? cant wait and yet still...N o!
Barkers chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
Oh! A lesbian dragon! WOW! i never thought i'd see the day lol...oh wow that ...that just plain rocks! need more of em out there!
Barkers chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Wow! I Love it!it puts a twist on the usual fairy tale taht ive never seen or imagined befor lol it rocks! and you hardly ever find people who even know there was a character named rose red - i think its great the way you use her as the younger sister, she always seemed more wimpy *cackles insanely* cant wait to read on! tally-ho rosebud!
Harry chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
So, Charming has been found out. Question is, who is going to get her: Snow or Rose?
Sheena chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
Yay! Another great chapter! Update faster!
Moggy chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
It's great! Fun, adventerous and yummy _

I had a daft one once where the dragon switched bodies with the princess and so on and so forth but well yours is heaps more fun and way better n all that jazz.

I swear you must have 8 arms like Shiva to keep up with all these fics XD
Uncle-Al2 chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Okay, I thought the slash would come in with Snow. Of course not knowing about Naomi, I couldn't have made that prediction. There's always Alice!I didn't recoginize any new tales in this chapter. You've got the whole brothers Grimm to draw from. I'll expect a little brain juice next time . I love this story!