Reviews for Magnolias In War
GodzGirl chapter 24 . 8/8/2005
Yay! After giving up on you ever updating, I get to read more! But then again, it is sad right now . . .please, continue.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 24 . 8/6/2005
*Banging on everything in sight and laughing histerically*! I love it! You'll update again soon, won't you? You HAVE TO! Please!
passion101 chapter 24 . 8/5/2005
I knew something was amiss! At least this time it was a good thing.
Plain Ashtain chapter 24 . 8/4/2005
good job sara. i'm excited for the next chapter, update soon
plain ashtain chapter 23 . 7/28/2005
okay, considering that phone call the other week, remember...i think you put it together really well. the ideas are great if i do say so myself. a couple typos but who cares? your story is good enough that it doesn't matter!
Alessandra Lee chapter 23 . 7/27/2005
I love this story. I'm glad Lynt's dead.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 23 . 7/26/2005
Aha! I knew it! She's just fine! But oh no! Now Daniel's in danger! This is horrible! But I love it, he he he!Update again really soon!
completely anonymous chapter 23 . 7/26/2005
I'm so glad Caroline's not dead, but now I'm worried about Daniel. He can't die, he just can't. Not after all that. Please write more soon.
euphorictragedy chapter 23 . 7/26/2005
It's just me, passion101. I thought it was time to have a new name. This one fits me more. Anyway, the plot thickens eh? This is so exciting!
completely anonymous chapter 22 . 7/25/2005
Caroline can't really be dead can she? I need to know what happens! Please, write more really soon!
Strawberry122 chapter 22 . 7/25/2005
Caroline can't really be dead, can she? I hope she lives for Daniel. I really like your story. Write more soon.
Porcelaintea chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Arg, it can't be over. I stopped writting my English speech to read it and it ends on a cliff hanger, *breaks down and crys* Now that I regained my sanity, this is brilliant, the writing, the imagery and the characters are all lovely. I don't belive that Caroline is dead *hopes*, perhaps this Cap Lynt is not such a bad fellow. Anyways, can't wait to see what you write next, I have another speech due in two weeks so hopefully its done by then and I can put off writting that speech to read it.
Alessandra Lee chapter 22 . 7/24/2005
More, more, more. I have to know what happens.
passion101 chapter 22 . 7/24/2005
They're not dead, that's all I have to say. It's a set-up.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 22 . 7/23/2005
I don't believe it! Caroline can't be dead! Ran Daniel! Save her! She's just injured, that's all! Would you really be so cruel as to delay an update? I NEED to know what happens next!
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »