Reviews for The Bounty
fights with fire chapter 20 . 6/3/2007
great story, but wtf does this mean,“You think you will be able to stand to bring down an Amazon-warrior-wanna-be who thinks she can resurrect the Nazi dynasty?”
Michele chapter 20 . 4/13/2005
I liked it. I had my suspicions about Sarah from the beginning. Hope you have a great day.
Oni Starwind chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
Your getting there Yea! Great job.
jenn chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
great story! great work! loved it! :)
Oni Starwind chapter 9 . 4/8/2005
Wow u update so fast. Great job. I will read each chapter evnetualy.
Michele chapter 17 . 4/8/2005
I burst out laughing when i saw Kevin. That's rich. Can't wait to see how ur gonna end it. R u gonna kill poor Travis? I hope not.
Michele chapter 16 . 4/4/2005
OH MY GOSH!DON'T LET TANK KILL HIM. THAT WOULD JUST BE SAD. Oh well, if he dies, he dies. I wonder what Trav will do. Hmm...
Oni Starwind chapter 8 . 4/4/2005
Great chapter. That explains a lot.
Lyon S chapter 15 . 4/1/2005
I'm liking this story in mass amounts. It's easy to imagine everything going on, so much that I could see it as a movie. Nice work!
kiashyel chapter 15 . 4/1/2005
Fan-freakin'-tastic dear. I absolutely adored the "It'sNotRocketScience" from "Sons of Mitches." Thought it was fabulous. I also about died when I saw Shyel Monaghan. You're awesome babe. This was B-E-A-utiful
Oni Starwind chapter 7 . 3/31/2005
This story is comming along well.
kiashyel chapter 12 . 3/30/2005
Very nice darling! It's too bad Brandon had to DIE (said in the typical way) though. I'm sure he would have loved to stick around & be a villain for longer. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Michele chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
I like where this is going Meg. It's really good. Boy I bet Andrew looks good...sorry, thinking about LOST tonight. Anyway, ttyl.
Oni Starwind chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
Whoa Fox is no joke. Cool she's cute and deadly what a powerful combination.
Oni Starwind chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
Another great chapter from a great writer. Do you have aim, mesenger. I hope fox is succeuful with her job.