Reviews for Everything For Love
alfers chapter 26 . 2/5/2006
Um... I thought you said it wouldn't be another three months until the next chapter? *prods with spoon* In 4 days it will have been exactly 3 months without a chapter. *pokes with spoon again*

P.S. This is DarkAutumnLeaves giving you another kick in the butt. :P
Ghostsmilez chapter 26 . 1/29/2006
well, sorry it took so long to review, but i love your story and i hope you update soon XOXO
green flip-flops chapter 26 . 1/19/2006
I like this. It's very funny (definitely had me laughing for a while) and much more realistic than some of the other fiction on this site. I'm just glad to see that Kelly and Shana haven't already fallen in love yet. It's taking them a while to get there and that's what makes this so fun.
goldenphoenix83 chapter 26 . 1/13/2006
please update! you said you would finisht the story by the end of the year but it's 2006 already now!

I know "real" life can get in the way so no pressure, BUT when you have time, please update!I am glad Kelley and Shana was friends again. Alison and Lauren had always seemed like trustworthy and reliable and nice friends during the two weeks Shana was at the new school.

I feel Ryan does like Shana but maybe isn't sure about getting into another relationship so soon. Hopefully, Shana and Ryan can finally get together at the end. I totally adore Ryan, as much as I can adore a ficitional Marie deserves some type of payback or revenge but I also think her love for Kelley might have been true. I hope Martha will help straighten the facts so Owen and Shana would get out of trouble. in short, I am hoping for a nice happy ending where everything is resolved and Shana is at least content with her new life.

please update! thanks!
goldenphoenix83 chapter 23 . 1/12/2006
wow I didn't think Rachel Marie would stoop so low because of her hatred for Shana.I am very eager to find out what happens and I feel kind of sad the story is clearly coming to an end.

nice job!
goldenphoenix83 chapter 21 . 1/12/2006
hi again! Here I am reviewing because I believe this story deserves more reviews. I have nothing to criticize and I think Shana is getting funnier and more sarcastic (meaning your writing skills have improved and the characters have more depth now)

awesome job!
goldenphoenix83 chapter 16 . 1/12/2006
hi! great job so far! Shauna's having a bad week lol I really like your characters, especially Rachel Marie. Kelley sounds like someone that could become a friend and Ryan is just so sweet !wonderful story! yay!
Crack-brained chapter 26 . 1/8/2006
Interesting story. It was thoroughly entertaining and the narrative flowed naturally; it was almost as if I were listening to someone speak.

I hope you do finish this because you've come so far to stop!
LlamaLlamaDuckie chapter 26 . 1/6/2006
OMG u cant leave it there please update soon! its a wonderful story! so please update siobhan x
Alenor chapter 26 . 1/5/2006
hey this is a great story, i can't wait for more to see what happens and whether or not she really does go back to anaheim. and whether she chooses ryan or owen...cos i know she's gonna choose one of them, or at least i hope she chooses one of them. ahh well, cya next time Alenor.
h h chapter 22 . 1/1/2006
you might want to change the carbon MONOXIDE to carbon DIOXIDE, bcz otherwise... shana would be breathing in ryan's toxic gas
bluz chapter 26 . 12/31/2005
i liked this, story, can't wait til the nexy chapter to whats gonna happen.
nickyk89 chapter 10 . 12/22/2005
awesome.
nickyk89 chapter 11 . 12/22/2005
awesome. ryan sounds so hot.
xJosiev88x chapter 26 . 12/10/2005