Reviews for Captured
kit feral chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
“And slammed on smiles, scribbled lies.” Mm, nice line. I know how you feel here, in the paranoia sense, though I’m not afraid of the dark at all. In fact, I’m kind of afraid of the light. Oh, how vampire-y does that sound? Seriously, though, I love the dark. But I know how you feel about getting terrified about seemingly silly fears. Very good poem, you “captured” (bad joke, I know) the feelings very well. Keep it up!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
*nods* Very scared of the dark, don't ask it is a long and overly dramatic story told by me. *rolls eyes* Again, your poetry is amazing and really just heart thumping. Beautiful and the drama isn't overly done because it suits the peice.

!* noelle *!
Nianko chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Well,every one suffers from paranoia so...at least I do...aham,great poem and I know the feeling.
Ahemait chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
wonderful poem. you really had a ton of emotions and strong feelings within it. it may be paranoia (i have paranoia) but then again, it only sounds a bit like it. after reading it, i have an idea of what it is. whatever, if i'm wrong or right, hope you can get some good sleep without interruptions.
boy that you loved chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
there's nothing to fear except fear itself (yeah right), and the axe murderers who'll come to cut you up. being scared is a fantastic feeling, but self destruction and acknowledgement of that is excellent. very well put.

good poem.

'aptmyn, aptmyd, aptmyae, batditwwshfh'
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Amazing. Very dramatic, but also I could feel the honesty and emotion in it. Incredible. I loved it.
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
*shudders* I am not that fond of the dark either...you could call me paranoid. Anyway nice poem. One of my favs.
myno chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
and i swear, i'm only one night away from going crazy.

That sums up perfectly how i feel- my fear of the dark is for other reasons- fairly valid reasons actually, but i won't go into detail. To be 15 and afraid of the dark is silly, maybe, but i am, and that last phrase expresses that perfectly.
ecochick13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
one word: wow. I could really feel your emotions through the poem. keep it up!
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I can't turn off the hall lights downstairs unless I'm upstairs, first, or I freak. So yeah, kind of know how this is. Great job describing. Fantastic wording. I love it. thanks for your review!
astral boy chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
you know this is exactly how i feel. it's very weird... "And slammed on smiles, scribbled lies." it happened to me as well.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
this is really good...the imagery is great and the picture forms very clearly in my head...very nicely done. lots of love AllyCred

P. for the review appreciate it.
Written chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
"And slammed on smiles, scribbled lies."

very cool line. the last stanza is BEAUTIFUL. I lovelovelove it. SO much. you have no idea XD
nuclear red chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Ah paranoia and night terrors...pains that are all too dear to my heart. You captured the feeling of it very well with this poem. Personally, I haven't found any permanent solution, so I can't offer much advice except this: Do NOT let your doctor(s) medicate you for this. It only makes things worse.

Anyways, good luck with this. I send you all my love and hugs and good vibes.

Keep up the good work! Always be yourself!

-Nuclear Red
addie pray chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Wow, this is really vivid. I got some strong images from this, well done.