Reviews for Captured
kit feral chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
“And slammed on smiles, scribbled lies.” Mm, nice line. I know how you feel here, in the paranoia sense, though I’m not afraid of the dark at all. In fact, I’m kind of afraid of the light. Oh, how vampire-y does that sound? Seriously, though, I love the dark. But I know how you feel about getting terrified about seemingly silly fears. Very good poem, you “captured” (bad joke, I know) the feelings very well. Keep it up!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
*nods* Very scared of the dark, don't ask it is a long and overly dramatic story told by me. *rolls eyes* Again, your poetry is amazing and really just heart thumping. Beautiful and the drama isn't overly done because it suits the peice.

!~* noelle *~!
Nianko chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Well,every one suffers from paranoia so...at least I do...aham,great poem and I know the feeling.
Ahemait chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
wonderful poem. you really had a ton of emotions and strong feelings within it. it may be paranoia (i have paranoia) but then again, it only sounds a bit like it. after reading it, i have an idea of what it is. whatever, if i'm wrong or right, hope you can get some good sleep without interruptions.
boy that you loved chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
there's nothing to fear except fear itself (yeah right), and the axe murderers who'll come to cut you up. being scared is a fantastic feeling, but self destruction and acknowledgement of that is excellent. very well put.

good poem.

'aptmyn, aptmyd, aptmyae, batditwwshfh'
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Amazing. Very dramatic, but also I could feel the honesty and emotion in it. Incredible. I loved it.
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
*shudders* I am not that fond of the dark either...you could call me paranoid. Anyway nice poem. One of my favs.
myno chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
and i swear, i'm only one night away from going crazy.

That sums up perfectly how i feel- my fear of the dark is for other reasons- fairly valid reasons actually, but i won't go into detail. To be 15 and afraid of the dark is silly, maybe, but i am, and that last phrase expresses that perfectly.
ecochick13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
one word: wow. I could really feel your emotions through the poem. keep it up!
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I can't turn off the hall lights downstairs unless I'm upstairs, first, or I freak. So yeah, kind of know how this is. Great job describing. Fantastic wording. I love it. thanks for your review!
astral boy chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
you know this is exactly how i feel. it's very weird... "And slammed on smiles, scribbled lies." it happened to me as well.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
this is really good...the imagery is great and the picture forms very clearly in my head...very nicely done. lots of love ~AllyCred~

P.S.~~thanks for the review appreciate it.
Written chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
"And slammed on smiles, scribbled lies."

very cool line. the last stanza is BEAUTIFUL. I lovelovelove it. SO much. you have no idea XD
nuclear red chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Ah paranoia and night terrors...pains that are all too dear to my heart. You captured the feeling of it very well with this poem. Personally, I haven't found any permanent solution, so I can't offer much advice except this: Do NOT let your doctor(s) medicate you for this. It only makes things worse.

Anyways, good luck with this. I send you all my love and hugs and good vibes.

Keep up the good work! Always be yourself!

-Nuclear Red
addie pray chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Wow, this is really vivid. I got some strong images from this, well done.