Reviews for Marriage of Convenience
petrisha.naidoo chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
I came across this story by accident but it truly was a good read . Falcon and brandon ...ridge and jack interesting couples . Brandon's father maybe sneaky but he's looking out for his son and wants to keep him safe and out of harms way . Shame he's been through a ruff childhood and he may or may not have issues being around people . Because of his looks he gets all the wrong attention and that can't be good .
petrisha.naidoo chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I loved it , this is by far a very interesting story I hope you do continue it as I think there's much more of the story that's missing. I would like to know how their love story unfolds and how they come to love and trust one and other . Please update soooooon .
AnimalLover411 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
please post another chapter on here soon!
Critiqui chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Dude, why hasn't this been updated? This story is too intense to be stopped! _ Please continue!
Dreaming Maya chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
It's so cute! I like Anna and Steven
Nine Tailed Mistress chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
Well this was better than I thought it was going to be. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more chapters soon _
RaiL chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
Interesting! I do hope you haven't given up on this story! Really like how you're building everything up here! Can't wait for the next chapter.
dun chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
having flashbacks to my ranch/cowboy romance reading days and loving it! It seems like this is going to be a great story! cant ait to read more.
Trumpeter9 chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
OMGosh! I'm in love! This is a great story. You HAVE to continue it soon! PLEASE!
meomy chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
this story is by far the best i have read but u need to add more i will keep reading and reviewing if u update
fei-yen chapter 5 . 6/7/2005
More please! _ I dunno but the story reminds me of my favorite author: Judith McNaught. _ Her stories are the best (IMO)!
avengemyheart chapter 5 . 5/30/2005
I love it, please write more? For me? Please?
Saiwa chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
ur story is wonderful Please continue