Reviews for The Labyrinth
MaskedNightingale chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Yep, definitely a sugar high. Thank you for some laughs. :D
Ranoko chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
- Alo! I am loving this story! XD It's fun, funny, and awsome! Reading it has somehow given me a slight high, I guess you could say, as I am laughing constantly at nothing and run out of breath frequetnly. And I can't stop smiling. XD Continue on, my friend, continue with your wonderfully wacked-up adventure!
Iron Pyrate chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
I *love* Labyrinth the movie, but this story is really weird. There is way too much dialog with no indication of who is talking, and some of the scenes are almost exactly from the movie (like the 3rd chapter about the worm and finding the door, and the 6th chapter during the talking rocks). Also Jareth doesn't seem at all like the one in the movie to me, and I do not think a goblin would say “Hey, boss…” to him. What I DO like about the story is the way you use bold text for people with deep voices/yelling.
Nex chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
*“Right,” Jareth says in a bored tone, “well this has been very interesting and all, but you only have seven hours left to complete my labyrinth.”* They already used 6 hours? Man, they need to get on track! They aren't even half way through the Labyrinth yet! They'll never make it in time... but, then again, is anything really on the line? I mean, they never really wished someone way to Jareth...*Jareth glares at the two girls who would dare turn their backs on him. “Stop!”* Can't take it, eh? Hahahaha! Serves him right, actually.*Casadena sits up from where she’d fallen when she ran into the dead end. “But there’s a ladder right there,” she announces, pointing to the ladder over to the right.* How did they miss that?*Casadena places Hoggle on her shoulders, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to climb as fast as Shawna or herself, and follows Shawna to the top of the ladder just as the cleaners speed past them.* At least Casadena cares for her friends... unless Shawna.

I love the way all of your characters are all in-character _ And I can't wait to hear more of this story... Continue soon!
Nex chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
Shawna and Casadena aren't paying any attention to Hoggle what-so-ever...*“Damn,” Shawna mutters to herself. “Lots of ways to go… Hell, some of these fucking corridors don’t even goes those ways!”* LOL :X That's what I thought when I first saw the show! I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed all those things...*“Do these look like fucking cards to you? Does this look like Wonderland? Did you happen to see a little white rabbit jumping up and down the road hollering ‘I’m late! I’m late! I’m late for a very important date!’?”* Geez, that Shawna girl is mean! Her friend is just a little slow... that's no reason to yell at her!*“Which door do you-“ Shawna pauses. “Wait a second… How do we know that you aren’t lying or telling the truth about the rules? ‘Cause one of ya says the other lies and you tell the truth… How do we know one of you aren’t lying now?”* She should've held that until after she asked her question...*Shawna glances back to Casadena and calls out, “Hope you choose certain death!”* EVIL! That Shawna is pure evil! How could she hope that her friend chooses certain death? I mean, sure no one wants to die and all, but to wish death on your friend... That's just horrible!
Nex chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
*Hearing the sudden laughter, Casadena faces them. Then gets hit in the head by charging fairies and falls to the ground as they begin attacking her. “Ah! Help me! They’re trying to murder me! Help!”* LOL! That's terrific _ Kind strange, but very funny.*It wasn’t Fairy Treats at all… It was pure sugar cubes!* Fairies like sugar cubes?
Mitsuko61 chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Excellent! *claps* I love how they just ignore Jareth! _
Illusure chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
LOL! They totally ignore Jareth! I would have never thought anyone would do that! You guys are the greatest authors thus far! I have to add you to my favorites list.
Illusure chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I'm glad that this story doesn't center around Sarah like most of the other Labyrinth fanfictions do. I was getting majorly sick of haveing to read Jareth and Sarah romance stories! I'm surprised that someone was actually smart enough to move away from that. Keep up the good work!
Islandbreeze chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
LOL- I have seen Labyrinth, and this story is HYSTERICAL. Good, and so funny! I absolutely Love this, you MUST update! Those phone conversations, m...maybe a little long, but still funny.
Yamigi chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
That Shawna sure does have a temper! I hope I never see her in an dark alley... if I do, I hope I have people with me, or at least a weapon to protect myself with. Please update soon!
Yamigi chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
That's some pretty odd names there. Casadena and Shawna? Did you make them up, or are they really names?