Reviews for All I Want for Easter is a Hamster
xxdarkXangelxx chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
this was a great story. well, u got bob and kevin now! and u can't forget baby. richard just call me the 'a' word. well, that was random. i really liked the story! i can picture rach. and alexa hitting each other.
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
i
Skyla Moon chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Very entertaining! Peeps are yummy. :D
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
ooh how cool i get a THIRD REVIEW! anyway. this has NOTHING to do with easter or hamsters. heheheh. sure i'll check out emily's fp page. there's nothing wrong with colorguard! (except for who teaches it and tangerine and her friends...the rest of them rock socks.) and yeah. heheh i bet you can tell that i like the little signy thing on the front of your website. from now on i don't know if i'm a-gonna email you anymore...jk. i'll still email you. but i'll probably leave notes for ya on there like every other second when i can. it's my job. i don't get paid for it though. :(( oh well it's fun anyway. and i'm my own boss. :D ciao.
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
oh i somehow got a second review for this :D but does alexa believe in the easter bunny anymore? and did TR really fall down the drain? ohh yeah i don't think your seamonkeys were ever seamonkeys. i think they gave you a bag of sand that looked a lot like seamonkeys. you didn't kill them. i was right there with ya.
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
LOL lol LOL lol LOL L!O!L! aww alexa's so cute like that! did she get a hamster? but what's wrong with foreign food? heh. i guess i'm politically incorrect. and brenna. we both call each other and other people tards, like, all day. and what the heck is ?