Reviews for Things I Never Said
black-tear-stained chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I like this poem a lot actually- I relate to this one...good job
Coping Mechanism chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I like these...individually... Although alot of your stuff seems similar. but it's cool cause I understand, you keep thinking about the same stuff, I do when I break up with a girl. Still, try and come up with original ways to put it, so they seem different from your other breakup songs.
JuxA Person chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
such sorrow in your words, in your life, the topics are an expression of such.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
very nice.
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
wow, full of sorrow and despair, you must have really loved this person. I love hearing your thought about my work and I humblely beg of you to continue doing so.
Last Dance chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
This is a really nice piece...the repetitoon od the first two ines at the end kinda pull the piee together, finsh it niely and bring it ito perspective...nice work.
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Neat! good poem, as par usual.
jajavroom chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Thats REALLY good. Its terrible when you could have said something and then you didnt get the chance...you need a space between "to" and "your" in the very last line. I enjoyed it.
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
This poem really portrays emotion, and considering the circumstances in which it was written, I wouldn't expect anything less. The repetition of the first two lines as the last two lines really pulls the piece in on itself, making the reader feel as though they've gone full circle by the time they're through. Very well-written.

Red