Reviews for Love And Hate
hardcore chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i like how in-the-face this poem is! raw, meaningful, catchy. nice.
tree plebian chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
it looks so natural. The great thing about it is you just lay it all on a plate and its all there without any false stuff or anything. You channel your emotions so well
FlawedSerenity chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Hahaha...I so agree. Great stuff.
SmithKendon chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I think this will sound silly, but it actually rhymed! It takes skill to write something anything as good as that, but getting it to rhyme too is pretty impressive. Usually wen people add rhyme to a poem it makes it farcical and cheesy,and the words are used just because they rhyme not because they mean anything, but definately not here, theres a perfect flow to it. Amazing work! keep it up! Colin.
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
very ture and tragic! i loved it!
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Yes there is a thin line between love and hate. And once I almost crossed it. Good work.
Rogue Ronin chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
hey wow..major score

you do a great job with the rhyming and the visionary
Amelia Grant chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
another interesting piece; i really like it! good work (as usual). and thanks for the review!

also, thanks for the recognition in your profile. i appreciate it! thank you again! :)
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
kinda scary if looked at as an actual nattle, also meloncholic and tragic because of the ending. it leaves much unsaid but it is best left that way. the poem wouldn't be the same without it. _ a breathtaking piece that truly inspired me, thank you for that. the rhymes in this were amazing and didn't disrupt the poems esscence nor its message, very powerful and still hauntingly tagic. _;; I still love this, its so well done!

!* noelle *!
Nebelfee chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
very tragic and kind of scary but I like it!
Thyrt chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
whoa...wicked awesome
Mynameisdanielabsolon chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
This is such an fresh outlook, I love it! However, your “Demon prince”, “Vampire princess” characters are vastly clichéd, which in some ways undermines the originality of the poem. Apart from this it's great! Keep writing – you’re good!
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I really liked this poem. It was the title that caught my attenion. For some reason my friends are always reminding me there is a thin line between love and hate. Nice poem.
l057 1n51d3 chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
how very true. well written poem. theres another saying like that- 'theres a fine line between insanity and genius.'

t.s.