Reviews for Death & Rebirth
tree plebian chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
dystopia sort of thing... awesome : Again WRITE SONGS WRITE SONGS
Decollage chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Very well stated, although I felt it lacked a poetic meter. It didn't seem to read smoothly when spoken out loud.

'Drowing in flames', that's almost an oxymoron. So beautiful.
Choke on this chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
sounds like it should be a sci-fi movie
SmithKendon chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Im totally into the whole 'balance' sorta thing, kinda jumps out to me in this. Good work, i enjoyed reading that. Keep it up, Colin.
Lostwind chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Intriguing, kept my interest, which is a very good thing, I found this to be very good.
Katy Llewellyn chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
nice.
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Yes I believe that the Earth will be reborn once it dies. Good work. This is something to be proud of.
Rogue Ronin chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
interesting way to put things..last line not sure it totally fits but overall very well done
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
lovely, the imagery is amazing and the whole thing is breath taking. awe inspiring. beautiful poem, one that really grabs one's attention and leaves them in a semi-trance.

!* noelle *!
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
lovely, good imagery and just awesome!
Andrew LaVey chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
An excellent portrayal of life and death. I particularly like the emphasis on the Beast of Death with the irregularity in the pattern you created with the Beasts beforehand.

This gives me a sense of survival, that humanity endures all this, or that it is our fault. It nicely depicts nature's endless struggles and cycles.
Amelia Grant chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
really nicely worded. this is an interesting poem; i like this one too!
Cadience Gemma Topaz chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I love this poem, i love the imagery, this is very good.
Ahemait chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
wow! great description and imagery. i loved how you capitalized 'beast' and the other world like 'ice and death'. it gives it like...its own person. like its really important. ...i cannot say what i mean
Capt J.E. Carrales chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Isn't it strange how the cycles of nature are a pedulum between fire and Ice. How as our species survived so long?