Reviews for Sarah's Cell
fairEtales chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I remember reading this story when we were practicing Guys and Dolls. I LOVE IT! I don't like the end, though. I think it would have been more fun if Sarah's friend died. But, otherwise the intenisty is brilliant.
Neille chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
OMG FATTY! that was scary. it was good but kind of...corny-sounding. like the dialogue is really formal and stuff. i don't talk to my mom like that. haha. well. anyway. good idea though. creepy. luvya,Neille(SHH ITS EMMA!)
xfire chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
ok that was creepy to bad it happends in real life
LillyDeCross chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Wow. thats all for now is the other kid reall dead?
Fallen Valkyrie chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
O.O Poor Mae!

This was quite freaky, you really know how to write the mood out Xikkers!b Great job!
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
This story is so creepy.I mean that with all respect, though! It's really good. So...scary! It's like onna those stories in that banned reading book like SCARY STORIES or something...
Come Down Now They Will Say chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I agree with maddy on this one it rocks my socks off
one who hides in dreams chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
OMG!This story is so well put together!Where did you get the idea?It's so wicked, I really like the twist!
wilderness chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
heywow! off to a great start! good descirption. i especially like the first line! cant wait to find out what happens!lani
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Compelling intro. You had me thinking all sorts of possibilities. (Was Mom crazy? Delusional? Phone calls from the future, warning of things to come? or maybe a series of sick pranks after all?)Terrible that it is all too real, and that there is actually a live person that's been kidnapped. (And now, probably dead, too.) Kinda reminds me of an episode of 'Missing' I once - I think you've done an excellent job writing Mrs. Anothony's reactions. Her anguish at the thought that someone has harmed Sarah rings continue!
lola-in-slacks chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Shit... very chilling. Ooh... goosebumps. Nice.