Reviews for EitherOr
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Hilarious, just HILARIOUS! :P
Master Bates chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
You have to many good poems.
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Funny! Ha Ha! (NO RHYMING so it is not one of my favorites) Still a good poem.
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Hmm... I read this before. And I thought I reviewed it... BUT I DIDN'T! Ah I'm a 's great. Silly. But great. I like how it starts and ends the same. I can just hear someone saying that word. Darkness...Kudos,Michelle
Aryanda chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Haha! made me laugh. i love randomness.
Leader of the Mushroom Militia chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I like D Interesting, it started off metaphorical and I thought it would be more of a descriptive poem, but it ended funny and with a sort of considering thought... confusing at first, but I love the rest Funny.
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
lol this sounds like something I would right. I love how its just kind of random.
bread-thief chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
that was...intresting. lol, i liked it. humor with a touch of human fear. ending with the same lines as you started really adds to it! ps: thank you so much for ur reveiw!
common-sparrow chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
hahaha, love it!Tried to make som mocking darkness-poems myself before, but I didn't succeed. I don't know if that's what you wanted to do, but you did it real well..Sitting here laughing my head off.. though my humour is non-existant, well done! :D
godsgurl chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Very random, there's someting about it i like... just not quite sure what... maybe it's that it's humorous, and yet morbid at the same time. well, anyways, i do like it.