Reviews for Bacca di Sangue
Grim1989 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Hope u come back, it's a good story.
Dorchise chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Ooooh, interesting!
dr3 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Sexy-great story. Hope you're still out there somewhere & stilling writing.
firefox vixen chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Awesome story!
Grim1989 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I REALLY hope ya get back to this story, it's really good, and i would love to see more of it.
corigray333 chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
I think it's awesome story so far and I would love fot it to continue.

Thank you!
Bookworm24601 chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Sweet. U
I LOVE BACCA DI SANGUE chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I can't log on and review because I have already reviewed all of the chapters so I have to review like this just to tell you that you NEED TO UPDATE THIS! PLEASE! You honestly and truly do not understand how much I love this story! Please! It is my favourite story ON fictionpress! you haven't updated since 2007 and I am literally dying with that knowladge! PLEASE, PLEASE update this! I love Keagan, he is an awesome character and I wish I could read more! That is why I am literally pleading with you to update this because I love it so much and you left off at the worst part possible! I needto find out what happens so I don't care if yoy are getting bored of reading this review because I will write a thousand word review if it means that you will update this! I love the plot, the characters, the EVERYTHING! It is the perfect story that I would die if I could read more chapters because I love it THAT much! I know that I am rambling bu I coould ramble on for A LOT longer about how much I like this and about how much you need to update! Okay, yeah, I'll stop now but please PLEASE try to think about updating this because you have no idea how much I would like it if you did so please...PLEASE update! If you have a heart you will find it easy to keep writing and add another chapter to this.

Okay, I'm done now. Thanks for reading the probably most puthetic review ever, lol
xoxlizzie chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
PLEASE update this story! I love this story more than anything! I'll die if you don't update soon! PLEASE...I am LIETALLY beginning you right now!
xoxlizzie chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This is my favourite story on Fictionpress. You HAVE TO update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I can't believe how much I ADORE this story! So PLEASE, PLEASE update!
xoxlizzie chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
I LOVE this story...Its AMAZING!
Chat Noir chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
This story is really great, as all of your stories. I really like your writing, it's very smooth and mature. What can I say, I'm waiting for the next chapters.
PJ chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wow, I really hope you continue this story !

I've been a huge fan of yours ever since I read The Gift on AFF awhile back, and I'm pretty sure I've noticed hints that you're a fan of Anne Rice from reading The Gift (in particular The Vampire Armand)...

anyways, nice work gurl, update soon

:D
apiffany chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
i luv it!

plz continue, u ahven't updated in ages
Vampgurl99 chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
I stumbled upon this story some time ago and I thought I had reviewed for it but I guess I never did. My most sincere apologies...really. I haven't been reviewing anything I read which is a horrible habit to get into but now that school's done with I can catch up on all my forgotten reviews!

Anyways, this won't be as indepth as other reviews I write becuase I read this story so long ago and you haven't updated! I wish you would update but who knows what your schedule is like. :(

I really really love this story. The whole mystery surrounding your characters and especially the 'club' it's fantastic! I really like how you wait till mid chapter in chapter one to describe Keegan's appearance. I had built him up to be this geeky boy with no social life, and pasty white skin. I wish there was a picture of him so I could see this 'hidden' beauty! Do you have a picture of a real person in mind? I'm surprised that Aindreas hasn't done a make over on Keegan cause that's what I would do!

I'm a little confused when Keegan gets dressed. I'm assuming he's secure with his sexuality to dress up in heels and everything? Is the place where he live, tolerate gays and those who do not meet the 'norm' so to speak? Or is he closeted? Cause I didn't really peg Keegan for being so, forthcoming in his dress? I'm actually surprised he put the heels and make up on because he's so geeky I just thought he wouldn't know how to dress himself if he's wearing bowties and everything.

When Keegan goes into the Bacca di Sangue for the first time, how he says that it exceeded his expectations it kind of reminded me of Moulin Rouge the movie. I have no clue why but for some reason it did...

Ah! Keegan's losing his inhibitions! It's so cute! haha, minus the part where he's drunk after one glass of alcohol. That's kind of sad but again, love the description of the entire dance bit and everything. Still very mysterious!

Okay, how do you pronounce Evrissyan? Is it Ev-ris-E-an? Where did you come up with this name and does it have a meaning behind it? I already like him. How he overcomes his 'lusts' to not touch Keegan, oh so sweet of him!

Ugh and then you leave me with a nasty cliffy at the end of chapter 4! How could you! Now I really really want you to update. I am still mystified as to why Keegan passed out after one drink. Did he have a blood cherry? Or maybe he's the lightest light weight around.

I know that you haven't updated in almost 7 months but is there a chance that you're out of writers block and have something new? If not, could you please post a chapter with an AN updating us with what's going on with this story and your others? I really like all of you stories and I would hate to see them go on hiatus or even worse, taken down! *le gasp* please let me know what's going on! Pretty please with a cherry on top? Thanks!

vampgurl99