Reviews for Paradise
citrus scented chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
beautiful. some elegant and awe-inspiring images used here, very touching and effective.
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Lovely, light and fluffy.

( Thanks once. )
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
more than half of the time i do fly i have to. my feet rarely seem to be on the ground, just a bit below ground if... i touch.
meep2creep chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
you call this a poem i call it fancy but you are a cupcake on the top of my grandpappys head which he will eat for dessert and you smell like sassafrass
Rozovian G chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Hey, wow... I've watched too much farscape so the intro text kind'a popped into my mind... No, nevermindthatjustignoreit. Er... That's me.

I like this. It's beautiful. Making it an acrostic (or whatever) is a cool detail. I only say: wow. (and in though, I add: "but then you'll never know the wonders I have seen...") Argh! Wow. period.
charisma1525 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This is one of the better things that I have read. The imagery in this poem is incredible! I can't believe (well I can!) how well your thoughts seem to be translated onto the page, because it's amazing. You really have a talent for this. Great job!
Munchin chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
WOW.. this is great. the fact that you actually spealled out Paradise in your poem is cool. I mean you did it and it flows really well. I dont know if I would have noticed the fact that it was there if it wasnt bolded. Well done! This is really great!
Arkash chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wonderful poem!

Great job!
miss lavender chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Really liked it how you did the letters of PARADISE dealy.. I heard you're entering a contest with this? Well, best of luck to you! Because it's fantastico, mi compadre! Spanish.. Ah, lovely! Sorry to ramble, but, excellent job!

-Lav
beti213 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
hehe... when I saw "paradise" spelled out for a poem, I immediately thought "cheesy!" but you pulled this off effortlessly... well done.
Trenton K. Fox chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
One of my favorites. Just out of curiosity, why do feel that flying is paradise or a symbol of paradise? The reason I'm is because I've heard a lot of different images of it. Again, good piece. Keep K. Fox.
MonarchsCry chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Very, well... GREAT, keep writing, please
TrueToMyself chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Bravo! Such imagery in this! The first-letter-of-the-lines style is hard to do successfully, but you managed it perfectly. No criticisms here!

Keep writing,

TTM

Thanks for the review!
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
very interesting, an acronym of PARADISE. ((ahh, did i use that word correctly? XD))i like these lines the best:"I just want to close my eyes again

Soar into the wonders beyond

Eternally oblivious"

great job! -kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
so touching and powerful. has much meaning and heartfelt words that kept me reading. great work!