Reviews for moments of want
TryNotTo chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Wow. How very HOT. Lovely.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
This first chapter is amazing. I can relate, in fact, this is like you read my mind.

It's very simple, but so powerfully and truthfully written. I love the ending lines. Brilliant.

Hillary
Intimate Drowning chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
This is so terribly beautiful.. sometimes I feel very uncomfortable when poems describe what I feel to such a degree.. and other times it's just what I need to hear. This being the latter.
Simulacra chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I love this poem. Great use of emotion and feeling. I love this line, "white hot thoughts."
frugale chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Revigorating like strong coffee too early in the morning. Daring. I loved it.
Bleeding Ink chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
I like these all very much.. You definitely get across the lack of love in all of these poems.. and I like how it transgresses from being lustful and you wanting it to.. just being fake until you can't stand it.. At least that's what I got out of this. Like a story.
do not resuscitate chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
'let me be a rotten girl right now' i love that line. i love this poem too.
do not resuscitate chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
the way you repeat 'maybe' really shows the uncertainty of this poem. awesome word choice.
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
i love the second stanza and the use of italics. the repitition weaves a very delicate, seductive image.
in theory chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Seductive. I like this.
the BFF chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
dude, are you like, obsessed with sexetry? (Thats sex and poetry: best of both worlds! HAHAHA I AM RAY! Female version OF COURSE!)

anyway, i like the last one and the second one... the first is too bluntly sexual. good job horny girl.