Reviews for Your Glass Prison
Bri Neves chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Whoa, man. That was deep. Really got me thinking.
pyschodrake chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
This is an excellent poem with a few rough points. The idea of the poem is superb. You might try breaking the first 7-8 stanzas into one poem and the rest as another poem with a similar stanza pattern to the first. Then meld them together into a series
Gabby chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
wow. i know i like your poetry already. don't stop writing!
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
*sigh*...I wish I had your vocabulary and talent for word choice. not bad, so much movement in it. It keeps my bloodp umping.
katt's got your tongue chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Good concept, but the rhyme scheme was off in the beginning. At the end, it got better tremendously. All in all, I'd say pretty good. :D
CassandraRose526 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Oh whoa! This is a really, really good poem. I like it a lot, and it is so true, too. It is very nicely written. You have the heart of a true poet.

Cassandra
bayshel-wass chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I think this is a beautifully written poem, with incredible figurative language. You make a very good point that people should question their beliefs-I for one am constantly questioning mine-but since you seem to so adamantly believe that the world is black and white, I'm curious-have you ever questioned your own perception of reality (not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just wondering)?
milhistbuff1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I see your point, but for some their values are irrepressable. Kind of like the law, stable but never stands still. Great work.
Roselillie chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Wow great poem! I love oall the metaphors and use of imagery. Keep it up!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
i love the last stanza the most
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Hmm... not my favorite of yours. While poetically it is very well-written, it lacks the emotional punch that you usually deliver. Some of the images were wonderful (the coral snake, and the cup of grief bit as well) but I think you could do a lot more with this.
MusicalTearz chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Yep, I'm back again. _

This one is beautiful, as with all of your poetry. It just seems to have poured right out of your heart and that's something that I truly respect. The last stanza brings the poem to a very nice well-rounded end. I am jelous...very jelous... *sobs*

But again, amazing work.

Nuff Love, Matteo
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Beautiful darling. YOu never cease to impress. Liebchen Rose
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Very nicely done, as usual! I liked the last three lines the best actually, although the entire idea of this poem is great all together. On a well-rounded critical note, *takes on a professor's tone* a few lines here and there seemed a little too forcefully rhymed in my opinion. (It is too easy to be the right path / So with my words I shall cut a swath [...] But not if you fear shattering what you believe / Never unless you break your mirrored sieve) I dunno, I'm just not a very rhyming person (if that makes sense) so sometimes rhymes tend to take away from the poem to me. *shrugs* That was a minor 'fault' in my mind though. You continue to amaze me with your words in each new poem you post - something I find wonderful and awful at the same time. Wonderful because they're always so perfect and great to read and awful because it wasn't me who wrote them! lol (yep, the green monster of jealousy lives on!) Excellent work though, MJC. Keep 'em coming!