Reviews for Avery Susan Sanders is not an Ass
Guest chapter 39 . 3/15
Call me masochistic, but I loved how brutally endearing you made Colin in the beginning. I merely thought him cute, from the start preferring Jack, but darn it all if I wasn't starting to feel bad for the guy. It was /supposed/ to be obvious that Jack and Avery would get together, and in an underlying way it was, but I applaud you for making me that nervous! Goodness, I doubted for a minute that Jack would be able to swoop in, so imagine my relief when Colin finally started to show flaws. Phew. Thanks for the wonderful read!
anonymousxx chapter 39 . 3/1
love it! This story just took my breath away and yes I read it all in one day. Than you for such a captivating story
BadRomance1994 chapter 2 . 2/15
Does Avery have to be sooo judgmental? I read one chapter and already am pisse off. I mean, what does Jack has to proof to her, they just met! And she already decided that "rich kids ar all the same" , this kind of position is quite imature...
Aung Kyee chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
i like this
chimerica chapter 24 . 10/28/2013
Well, I was right about one thing. Jack is growing increasingly more likable by the paragraph.
chimerica chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
( -_- ) Really? Asdfghjkl.
chimerica chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Pushing away her boyfriend by not trusting him and growing fonde rof the boy she initially hated. I can see where this is going. -_-
chimerica chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
A smile is ripping it's way across my face right now. That was priceless.
chimerica chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
MEEP! Yes! Collin is a nice guy with balls!
chimerica chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Avery, if you do not want Collin, I will take him. Fictional or not.
chimerica chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Asdfghjkl. Cocky rich brat. I am sure we'll see a softer side to him later and he'll become endearing becaus ehis daddy is mean to him or something. For now? He almost got her fired. And he is just a plain arse. I honestly hope with everything in me that this isn't another "there's a thin line between love and hate" stories where the working class girl and the rich boy end up together. Not when there's a much better option. Cough COLLIIIINN cough.
Prodigee123 chapter 24 . 10/5/2013
good
Prodigee123 chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
avery better not be pregnant, and i am disappointed in colin, he seemed too good to be true.
Prodigee123 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013