Reviews for Avery Susan Sanders is not an Ass
lilcarellijohn chapter 39 . 4/20
Loved it all, the ending was totally different from most stories and sentimental
Loved it
JDFly chapter 6 . 4/14
I'm hooked. This story is off to an interesting start. I've seen it on several fave listings (I always check the faves of anyone who puts me on their list), but passed on reading it until today. I shouldn't have passed.
EllySky chapter 39 . 2/28
aww what a lovely story x
Guest chapter 39 . 1/24
Great story!
ILoveYouAbuser chapter 39 . 12/19/2014
Nice story, I guess. Kinda of disappointed about the "Mature" content, but overall it was well written. Good YA.
clannad chapter 27 . 11/15/2014
Even when she broke it off... gosh the girl is spineless. So weak, too weak. Pity is an understatement to describe her character. I really really like the other characters stories though. Just not averys. Everything she does, especially her saintly way of thinking makes me want to roll my eyes. Cause yes avery when people punch you in the face its your fault, when they stab you its still your fault, and even when they leave you to die it will still and forever will be your fault. Right cause you carry the weight of the world in your shoulders boohoo! Can we just partner jack to someone else?
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Avery is sucha pitiful character. No pride, not much wit despite being book smart, too naive, no self worth and just all the really pitiful things a person can be. Your boyfriend sleeps with anotherwoman and thats how she reacts? Havent seen a masochist as worse as her. In fact I have never read a character that I as weak and spineless as she is. Kayla on the other hand is a different story. Despite lacking a few things she makes up for it with a strong character, which makes her interesting. Avery though... gosh why? I bet if any other character had a cheating bf theyd kick him to the ends of the world. So sad of her to be like a character, or the wife, in a movie with domestic abuse as the theme.
reindeeronesie chapter 39 . 11/10/2014
so beautifully ended I loved it thanks for a great read!x
Be My Valentine chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
This chapter has made me nostalgic for the late-1990's and early-2000's. You know, when receiving a cellphone was like a mega wega deal, and not like it is now, where people go, "Oh, another one?" and toss it into a heap of other technological gizmos, because like, it's SO the norm now :P

The writing has improved the more I read, so I'm invested to keep going.
BlackHare9 chapter 39 . 8/20/2014
i really enjoyed reading this story. my exams are on and moms caught me reading when i should have been studying but i read it anyway
ladierock chapter 39 . 8/14/2014
Your story was amazing! I'm obviously a little late in reviewing and reading it but I just had to say that I loved it XD
fivesevenfive chapter 39 . 7/18/2014
I couldn't stop reading. The end was really cute! I loved it :)
Grespitchied chapter 39 . 6/26/2014
As much as I wantEd more jack, well I still want more...this will do. Very lovable story
Amhj89 chapter 12 . 6/9/2014