Reviews for Avery Susan Sanders is not an Ass
my princess ending chapter 39 . 6/19
I need more Jack and Avery! (There was a little too much of Colin and Avery.) I love their witty comments and come backs towards each other. I love when they get mushy with love. I love when both of them are too stubborn for their own good. But most of all, I love the relationship between the two because it's so laid back but they have no problem being serious about a topic. I love that they understand each other so well and always think the best for the other. I'm so glad that in the beginning, Avery did not fall for Jack right away and that Jack did not pester Avery because he may have feelings for her, but instead respected Colin and didn't make a move on her even though his actions after Colin cheated and they got back together is a little skeptical since they were flirting and building a bond. I love that it's not that type of cliché mess. The development was there and it was fun to read.

Even though I wish I knew what happened between Kayla and Brandon, I know they're going to be fine. I love that this somewhat epilogue tied up a few loose ends (except for the one regarding Jasmine and Pete). But you also didn't address the issue of Jack's dad having a dislike for Avery after they started dating. I'm sure his opinion will change about her and if it doesn't then Jack will take care of it but it's unsettling to have such open ended issues; issues that can make them break up! Oh no. But I'm not evil so they will have a happy ending. Thank you for writing this story Justice! I really enjoyed it.
my princess ending chapter 36 . 6/18
YES YES YES. FINALLY. Honestly, it had taken way too long because Avery clearly started to feel something for Jack after Colin cheated on her because she kept going to Jack to talk. I'm pretty sad to have missed the part when Jack found out he likes Avery but it was definitely so satisfying to hear him not deny it when he was talking to Brandon.
my princess ending chapter 23 . 6/18
What the hell is Jack doing? If Avery ends up with Colin, I will flip shit. He is such a cheater! Once a cheater, always a cheater. And how is Jack going to let that just happen? He knows and even said Avery doesn't deserve this betrayal. WHAT THE HELL
my princess ending chapter 14 . 6/18
I'm actually very happy Colin did not show up because it was about time that Jack and Avery got their romance going on! Colin is a good boy but him and Avery are too good to be true. There needs to be someone that taints Avery's purity and Jack seems like a great candidate! Also, I had a bad feeling about Avery's mom. As much as I wish she truly were clean, addiction is not that hard. Especially when Avery just gave her $60 which she could've spent on drugs. Oh, I hope I'm wrong about this hunch.
thejadem chapter 39 . 3/5
loved it!
Anon chapter 27 . 2/20
annnnnnnnd now I'm glad that she isn't going to be Colin.

Good chapter, I'm glad to hear more of Kayla :)
Anon chapter 19 . 2/20
Nooooooo, I liked this new Kayla
Anon chapter 6 . 2/20
I know Jack and Avery are going to end up together but I can't help but hope that it'll be Colin!
Anon chapter 3 . 2/20
Lol, first rule of customer service is don't argue with the customer or accuse them of being cheap.

Your writing style is great but your main character is ridiculously annoying.
Anon chapter 2 . 2/20
So she isn't the type to judge on looks but she is the type to judge on perceived status?
Random Anon chapter 1 . 2/20
Why is she so judgmental?
Strange dawn chapter 37 . 12/18/2015
The Pete/Avery relationship might actually be my favorite of the entire story.
Strange dawn chapter 29 . 12/17/2015
Hmmm... I'm not sure about Jack's dad taking away the scholarship. It seems pretty unrealistic and illegal. Liked the break up though- that seemed very them!
Strange dawn chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
I really am not a fan of Kayla in this, both as a reader enjoying the story (because she's a witch) and as a critical review. I think her character seems under developed and her friendship with Avery a bit unrealistic.
lilcarellijohn chapter 39 . 4/20/2015
Loved it all, the ending was totally different from most stories and sentimental
Loved it