Reviews for Avery Susan Sanders is not an Ass
V.C.Kazz chapter 39 . 3/2/2011
i just spent the last six hours or so reading this despite my homework, need for sleep or other responsibilities lol great story loved it! i LOVE jack lol been a fan of him and avery since chapter 1 and i love how you kept it original and you kept the characters true. good job, awesome story :)
Josella chapter 39 . 3/1/2011
Lovely story.
artmagus chapter 39 . 2/26/2011
cliche ? maybe ... but it was so worth reading! it was great! i really liked kayla too aand i do wish she end up with brandon...
Camilla chapter 36 . 2/14/2011
Camilla chapter 23 . 2/14/2011
I don't like Colin. He has always to do the right thing and be perfect. Avery got this idea of him as a saint and fell for it and now she is disappointed! Jack is funny and charming.. He's...human. I'm sick of Colin! Ugh
Benjie chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I just wanted to let you know, I read you're story way, way back in 2005 and I still think of the title occasionally. I remember it perfectly, even though I've read hundreds and hundreds of other stories on the site.

I thought it was neat, and I wanted to let you know!
larafrancesca chapter 39 . 1/9/2011
I loved it.
Heise chapter 39 . 1/8/2011
Aww. This was really fun to read. Interesting people and interesting relationships. Great job.

I loved how kind and loving your characters are. I loved Avery and Kayla's relationship, as well as Avery and Michelle's.
Pumpkin.-.-.Kween chapter 39 . 1/7/2011
I pride myself on telling people the truth about their writting because I feel as though you aren't doing the author nor the readerd any justice by just giving the good and not the bad (it usually gets me in trouble LOL) but I have to tell you... there really is not much bad with your story. I loved it. It was very predictable and cliche but it doesn't matter at all because the story itself was good. You made me fall in love with all of the characters. I especially liked how you made me go from hating someone (Kayla) to liking her without doing what most writters do which is to totally transform the person, you didnt do that with Kayla, she still had the same personality but you gave us some insight into her that made us like her instead. I'm trying to think of something negative to say LOL.. hm okay well maybe you could have played the whole thing with Jacks dad and the scholarship thing out a bit more because I thought it was going to actually be a part of the story by the way it was brought up in the story but it really wasn't so in other words, that part could have actually been left out. Or maybe it could be part of a sequel or something.. hm... Jack and Avery are dating and they are having issues because of dear old daddy? Oh well good story... kudos.. thanks for entertaining my brain for a few hours.
gina chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
this is my second time reading this story... and i have to say, Pete's still my favorite :)

great job!
chnate31400 chapter 39 . 12/22/2010
Best story ever! I love how Jack was cunning and intelligent though at times he didnt act that way and was honestly it had me on a rollercoaster of emotions.
AdiGal chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
I absolutely adore Colin!

I want to see more of him. :D

-ASG
semperfid3lis chapter 39 . 11/13/2010
i love your story, you did an awesome job! sequel please :)
wakeyourdreamz chapter 39 . 11/6/2010
Well, I loved your story!

It was amazing. I do wish things with Colin had been sorted out thoroughly though and I still wish there was a way that she could be wonderfully happy with Colin and Jack. At the same time. But that would be wrong, so for now, this will just suffice!

Great work!
laura chapter 39 . 11/1/2010
I really enjoyed reading this :) Its the perfect break from all the studying in my life right now and Avery and I have quite a lot in common.

We both started college younger than our peers, struggle with our family history, trust few [my circle has been growing, but is still only a handful], share some mannerisms, and put up walls with people.

When she made that comment on the phone to jasmine about how there wasnt a fairy tale ending for her and Jack. Oh my goodness... I have a horrible tendency to do that too. Not necessarily with relationships, but in general. I think that things can work out so well for my friends or other people I know of, but there is no way that would work out for me. Lately I have been trying to just take risks and remember that I am just as likely to get my happy ending as anyone else :)

Thanks for putting this up :) I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, though I kind of want more now...
2,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »