Reviews for Irrational Fears of a Child
HummerLover48 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Thanks for the review. I actually haven't worked on that peice for a long time, hahaLove the Hummer
Olivia chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
The ending is a little corny, but the childs fear is nicely put.
AsTheRainFalls chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
It mirrors the thoughts of a small child, the same kind of choppy sentences with small ideas. Thanks for the review! I enjoy getting flames, I find them funny sometimes, but I like to see what opinions other people have about my work. We just have different views; I am an atheist and liberal.
Arael the 15th chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
You know what's funny, we can say the same thing about God too, daddy-o.
Frozen Inside chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
haha nice. simple. confusing. i like it. just because thats what it is. thanks for putting me in your profile! haha.
FictionPressWriter chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I'm too lazy to sign in but nice poem and thanks for the review!~FPW
Jo Madden chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
This is really a good poem. I got scared at he beginning, but at the end, it's like aw! Keep it up.

JB Madden
TrueToMyself chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Nice imitation of a little kid! The short, choppy sentences really portray that well. I saw a couple of -miniscule- errors that the poem could do without, but they aren't glaringly obvious.

Keep up the marvelous work,

TTM
reggie got shot chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
dude, what the hell is your problem?oh wait i see. you're a republican AND a catholic. heh. awesome.

pretty good poem by the way. i like the format.
INTP chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I can understand the reason for the short, choppy, shallow sentences of this poem, as it is from the view of a child. But there are plenty of childish errors as well: "irrational" is how the word is spelled, capitalizing a phrase to emphasize it is a cheap author's technique, and "where's the shouts" would be "where're are the shouts" since the word 'shouts' is in fact plural. However, the last error probably isn't so glaring, since the lack of knowledge when it comes to grammar is believable as this is written from a child's point of view. Anyway, the racing pace of this certainly adds to the fear that you are trying to evoke, but it comes off as a slipshod and meaningless Dr. Seuss imitation.
sxy-lil-fairy chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Intersting poem, an ending that usually ruins a piece of work makes this one better.
XantheXanthias chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
I will accept any kind of review. As long as it is constructive (or deconstructive for that matter) criticism. So basically I don't really mind what you write, as long as it is something. So there.