Reviews for Chronicles of the Last War
Duuude chapter 20 . 3/4/2010
haha.

Sciyon and Roe's fight was a bit funny, to be honest.

I hope Sciyon lets him give some of his lifespan to Ryley. Cause then they can go both live happy mortal lives together.

Update soon btw.

Cause I love this!

Duuude chapter 17 . 3/4/2010
OMG.

At first, I have to admit, I didn't want to read this.

DON'T SHOOT, PLEASE.

D:

But this is SO AMAZING, I don't know what was wrong with me. Maybe someone slipped some drugs into my drink?

That must've been it.

:D

Anyway.

I love this.

So much.

Roe is great.

Ryley is great.

And I love the whole prophecy thing. I just love this.

And I'm going to keep reading.

So glad they finally got to together. ;)
WabberJocky chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
whats 'darkeyes'?
leemya chapter 20 . 9/6/2008
WOW! IS THE STORY STILL GOING TO END IN 3 TO 4 CHAPTERS?
little fox demon chapter 20 . 4/28/2007
cool story realy funny i think it was brilliant what u did with the poems i hope continue it
virgo-valentina chapter 20 . 4/18/2007
oh pls update! i really want to know what will happen!
Tesefel chapter 20 . 1/2/2007
Hey, I really like your story! The suspense is building at quite a pace, but when are you going to update? It's always scary when the story goes without updates for almost a year...
BlueEbony chapter 20 . 8/14/2006
Hi I really like this story and can't wait for you to update.
LetMYEgoBe chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
okay this was started in feburary and now it's august. so come on finish the story please would ya!
atreyu love chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
YOU ROCK I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
Darkened Torch chapter 20 . 7/15/2006
Wow! I love it, I wish I would have found it before now, but I'm at least glad I found it at all. I love Supernatural romances, and this one is awesome. You are so talented, and this plot is amazing. I can't wait to read more so I hope you can update soon. See ya!
chb zer0 chapter 20 . 6/13/2006
I just found this story the other day, and read it straght through. i love it. can you please update soon so we all know what happens? this is an awesome story, and it'd be sad to leave it almost done (big sad puppydog eyes)
FadedWhispers chapter 20 . 6/12/2006
NOPLz PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT STOP!

I need to read!

great storyvery col love Roe's wings hehehehehe :):):):):):)
Raine chapter 20 . 5/23/2006
I love it! Please update soon. Email me when you get the next chapter, please. tootles!
Crimson-Angel21 chapter 20 . 4/15/2006
WoW! I just read this whole story (or whats been written so far) straight. It has a very interesting plot that keeps caught in waiting for whats going to happen next. Update Soon!

CA21*Ryley and Roe are very cute together and I hope things work out between them*
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »