Reviews for Chronicles of the Last War
Finger Dingbat chapter 18 . 9/3/2005
cool... i didn't know there are sites that teach you to dance... ah well next time they should do swing, my friend taught me how, its actully really fun, and the perfect swing song is uptown girl... k that pritty weird, but whatever

great job, and please write more, but i still find it pritty weird that all the other girls have acepted there death so... un questionly.

please please pplleaase dont make either Ryley or roe die... i like them all to much, maybe roe could turn her into a deamon or something... anything...gr just dont kill them!
Lost Dreamer of Hopes chapter 18 . 9/3/2005
NO... SHE CAN'T DIE! RYLEY AND ROE ARE SUPPOSED TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER... just kidding, although it would be interesting if it did turn out that way. maybe ryley has to stay to train the next priestesses cuz they're needed... yeah, anyway, nice job oon this chapter!
Ookami no Kiba chapter 18 . 9/2/2005
Don't you DARE let her die. Simple as that

-Your Lord and Master -Lord Anime
Raine chapter 18 . 9/1/2005
i guess i love the story because of pyroe(absolutely love the name)i hate wynd she better have a slow and painful is my favorite ryley better not die!
bloodmoon15 chapter 18 . 8/31/2005
that was SO short compared to usual- stop enjoying yourself in hawaii and please your fans!- sticks tongue out- ::smiles sheepishly:: write more? please?
SinCorazon chapter 18 . 8/31/2005
I'm weird, aren't I? Yes she's going to die...but I something big is going to happen and hopefully her dying won't be as tear-jerking...I'm not making any sense.

Yes, yes, do update soon!
Mi.Ishi chapter 18 . 8/31/2005
Poor Scyion...he's like the older, protective brother.

Awesome! I loved the chapter. Well, every part except where Jia talks. She's so pessimistic. I mean, she's ideal and stuff, but she's just so negative about it all.

Great chapter. I can't wait to see what'll happen next.

Cheers,

-solin
cozmicomicollector chapter 17 . 8/28/2005
OH! this story is getting so good! though i hope this story ends happily instead of tragically, or atleas tthey die together. AAUGH, whatever ending i'm anxous for it! (not that i want the story to end but-AGH you get what i mean ;;) Wynd is getting to be where you just wanna throw a large stone at her.
Raine chapter 17 . 8/21/2005
i have offically fell in love with the story!Please reveiw soon
Finger Dingbat chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
who, i tould you i'd read the rest, and to teel the turth, i'am loveing it! (who-ho-ho!) but the danceing thing was a bit unexpected, maybe you could add a link to that, like a dream she had the pervois night, or just a flashback that brough back mempories of danceing. whatever, just might make it a bit more understandable. okay wynd? no question know, big time bitch, and roe? well... *simles* he reminds me of a guy i know... *weird smile* sigh... to bad he isn't a deamon... keep up the great work, and (i'am sorry Eosphorus) more romance! also more fight scenes, and lets have morgan kill wynd at the end okay? it would just make it all a bunch eaiser. or roe could kill wynd to save rylies life, or somthing, i just think the bitchy person always need to die at the end.

ta ta keep it up, SB-FL-FV (a.k.a. zulu charlie)
Finger Dingbat chapter 14 . 8/14/2005
sry 4 not reviews earlyer, but its kinda hard to do on Vay k, esp. when ur on the OTHER side of the world. will review the next to chapter soon, but i have to go know, but good job so far, this storys turning out to be better then i ever imanged!
Mi.Ishi chapter 17 . 8/12/2005
Oh, hohoho! That was great! You have no idea. Aw man...

I thought that the section with the priestesses could be more suspenseful and dragged out more. They're an important part of the story, but I hardly know anything about them yet. They need to make more of a statement in the plot.

But otherwise...aw man. The end just made me feel totally giddy. YES! Roe scores! :D I'm so glad that he doesn't love Wynd anymore. She's e-vil. *leers at the demoness*

I can NOT wait until the enxt chapter. Please update soon!

Cheers,

-solin
SinCorazon chapter 17 . 8/11/2005
I'm definitely glad that they found her, lol. I was like 'YES!' Finally. Yes, cliffhangers and me have that sort of relationship, odd isn't it? Lol.

I really liked this chapter, I mean Ryley isn't perfect, she should feel like that after you get news like of that sort. Realistic, after the 'I'll save the world in exchange for my life' phase she didn't feel all heroish.

I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
chibichan366 chapter 16 . 7/31/2005
i really like your story! i hope that Roe and Ryley will get together after Ryley "fulfills her destiny"update soon!
SinCorazon chapter 16 . 7/26/2005
Lol, I think me and cliffhangers have a love/hate situation. You get so hyped but then you wanna know what happens. Yay, they found her! I was wondering when it was gonna happen. Update soon, please!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »