Reviews for Chronicles of the Last War
aitvaras chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Great...I decided to read this WHILE I was eating. Couldn't you have put some kind of warning on here or something...? *complains* Haha, anyway, gave up on trying to read "Araius" until the summertime, so I thought I'd start with your new, much shorter story. xD
Blayne chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
awesome job. i got to the end and i was like, this poem sounds familiar... then i was like OH YEAH! hahah good job. i didnt even know you were going to use it for this story. now i wish i would have done a better job on it. oh well.

i like what you did with the chapter. good job with the emotions that Ryley has towards the scenery. the things about her past learned this chapter leaves oh so many possibilities for the future. update now!
Mi.Ishi chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Yes! This was much better about character development (?). I really enjoyed this chapter, although, again, it was a little short. If you get an editor (which I suggest to almost everyone who doesn't have one) they tend to point out good places where you can fill in the gaps, and what might be good to put in. Just a suggestion, by the way. No need to take whatever I say seriously. But they are helpful, and I know that since getting one myself she has helped improve my writing a lot already.
SinCorazon chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Yay another chapter! I liked this chapter, I got to learn more from her past. Update soon.
EoSpHoRuS chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
I'd say something...but nevermind. I must now suck all the poemness out of Tonya's brain.
chelsea mae chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
I love this story! Its really good like Searching for Tomorrow and Araius! Its such a good story! Update soon!
Mi.Ishi chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
This was a pretty good chapter. Could have definitely been longer, but it's good that there's a little bit of character development, because their wasn't much substance to Roe and Ryley before this chapter. There's something missing...I can't quite place it, but something needs to be added to this. Detail? More time and space deelio? I don't know, but if you can figure it out, I think that it would help a lot.
SinCorazon chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Keep going! I really like this story.
SinCorazon chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I love it! Update soon (:
Mi.Ishi chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Okay, just checking. And I've noticed that you seem to like 'Y'. I really like the combination of 'ae'.

This was an interesting chapter. I think that with the summary saying that Roe has a dark past that maybe you shouldn't tell us too much about it too quickly. Otherwise, all it needs is a tad more detail. Very good, hope to see the next chapter soon.
Blayne chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
it's about time you started working on this story. i edited this thing like twice and you still didn't post it! but good job. who knows what madness you two will create in this world.
Mi.Ishi chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
This seems very interesting so far. I have a couple things to say though. Roe means fish eggs, etc. and Ryley looks better as Riley. But they're both cool names (I'd know, I'm using them both in a couple of my stories). I'm interested to see what happens.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7