Reviews for The Blue Period
Moonjava chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
Wow, this is really good. I like it.
shinco chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Dang, this is gonna be one of those stories I normally don't like reading... heh, oh well, it seems pretty interesting even so! _ Nicely written, I think I might really like this story! _ But, dang, are those guys weird! And what's WITH that place? I wouldn't wanna stay there! I'd wanna get outside and be free, even in the shivering cold! Well, this is their story (well... YOUR story, lol), so they'll do as they wish! Great writing, I'm looking forward to the fifth chapter!
shinco chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Wow, he's pretty dang grumpy! Takes his anger out on everyone else! What a jerk! I mean, sure, he's a hobo, but he could be a little more polite! GEE! lol Great chapter, I HATE THOSE PEOPLE IN THE WHITE ROBES! They're so CRUEL to those hobos! They're still human beings, for heaven sakes! Nice chapter, can't wait to read the next one!
shinco chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Wow, I wonder where this is going! That bushy-mustached man is the same guy as before I bet! Especially since he gave that boy a harsh look! :( Wow, this is gonna get good, very good, before I know it! Very nice so far! _
shinco chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Wow, that poor boy! I never knew that living on the streets could be so horrible! I see hobos quite a lot, and I feel sorry for them and want to take them in, but I can't because I don't know if they're good or not! :( It really is a sad thing... Good story so far, I just don't like all the cussing! Other than that, awesome! _
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I liked your description of action, but whenever the narrator started to reflect, the grammer started to suffer.
Amalynne Olivier chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
Damn this is good! The way you write, brings you right into the mind of the character! Sorry it took me so long to review... life is evil, hectic. Anyway, I want you to update immediately, because this is a brilliant story... unlike any other I've read on fictionpress, to be honest.

Terrence sounds like my brother, I really miss him, and somehow this story brings me back to his level, what he might have been thinking. -Ama
Eagle Seance chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
i liked the name pun! a good introduction to these new characters. will be back to read more when you update.
Eagle Seance chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
oh i liked your inclusion of newspaper headlines! and samm being coy! on to the next chapter...
arcane devices chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
once again, this was a great chapter. Keep writing. -ADD
Thorn's-girl chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
Cheers! This is very well done. I love eh style you have, conversational yet deep, or something along those lines. Excellent. And thanks for r&r.
Tnayoub chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
This is very descriptive writing. I can almost feel this person's physical suffering-freezing in the snow and all.

Anyway, I'll catch up with the rest of the story this weekend
peaceman4ever chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Great stpry... love it
eldrin chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
Can I please say that this is amazing? Yes, it's amazing, to put it simply. I'm tired and don't feel like going into details about what I like, but I'm pretty sure it's a well-rounded loving of the story anyway. I am very much looking forward to finding out more about what's going on!
Aquafied chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
thats just amazing, the delicate detail you put into it.

oh pray do continue!