Reviews for Dangerous Creatures Part 1
Andrew E. Townsend chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Very Good story, though I did have to pull out the old System of a Down collection to understand the bad-assness of the characters in the story, Will surely read parts two and three. On a side note my story "Like Toy Soilders" which you gave a brillant review for wasn't relating or a plug to a chruch.. it was just scene I added in there to make it more interested (plus I almost into a writer's block before I added that), and you almost hit the point of the story when you said "This story is about a man who has experienced something that had given him the willpower that God gave him to change- just like Jeff shot himself with the willpower God gave him to pull that trigger." but it's god, that made him though. But sorry if I'm writing a very long review, just had to clear that up.. but very good story and I will enjoy reading the 2nd and 3rd parts.
Venustas iaceo chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Okay, *deep breath* I really like the story but you totally need to look into chapters. I dont mind the section thing, but close to 50 words...and constant setting and scene changes calls out for chapter set up! It's so ... irritating to read at once.

It's really good, but I spotted a few minor grammatical errors, nothing big. I like it, either way. Really, Eve seems a bit too arrogant XP personal opinion. I'm weird like that.

I like the story though, it's good. Thanks for the 2 reviews, I'll check out your other stories when I have time to sit down and read something so ... long. Heh. Good read, though.
unerasable words chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Hey thanks for reviewing my story. But this one is great! Whoa. I'm gonna check out the second one now. Your story is super good, humourous and mysterious at the same time. Keep it up!