Reviews for Small Town Vampyre: Missy
16yearoldbitch chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
heyy nice story :P i hope u write more soon! can't wait too see if lindsey is bad or not!
XDXDXD chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
Wouldn't that be more like bisexuality? I mean, if she's attracted to women AND men. Or maybe you're using the whole lesbian tag to attract male readers (like me lol xD) who like fapping off to lesbians going for the meat? Nothign wrong with that, you're so cool this is seXy goddamn! *fap*fap*fap* ohh!
Robin Ellis chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Umm...wow. First, I read Chris's story, and this one is so alike, that it's scaring me. I know that y'all get together and share your writings and stuff, but this is creepy. You have a better way with explaining the situation, tho. Sorry's to Chris, but you have a beter way with words than he does. I like the way that you put the reader into your mind...better than Chris...he kinda narrates it as though he's a vampyre, watching himself and reading his and your and Sam's thoughts. I think I already like your version better. I have to go and read more...more reviews to come!

Much Lovs, Robin Ellis

p.s. I'm still confused about something...are you a lesbian, or a strait? It's not making sense anymore! Nothing makes sense anymore. *furrows brow* Grr...
Erotica Within chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Nice story so far, I liked the end of this chapter. Reminds me of the Matrix with the red and blue pills. *Smirks*
Enlightening Darkness chapter 7 . 7/19/2005
god,girl, i LOVE the way you write. and how'd you get this one by without me knowing? eh. oh wel. keep it up. your startin to catch up.
Mavelle De Beauvoir chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Hi!..so when will this continue? I really like it.I think that both of u write pretty good :)
Mavelle De Beauvoir chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
Ah what can I say? youknow I love your way to write.I love the story it's original and I think it is just great! so keep writing :)take care b-happy bye
Tessabe chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
hey there, this is really getting good. This last chapter was great. I'm glad I checked this again.
Enlightening Darkness chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
its getting really good. i didnt know you could write "kinky" shit like i could GOOD JOB. now get to ch.6 DAMMIT. i wanna see your re-write of that kinky little scene. although i must say i am also quite anxious to see the rest of the story from your perspective. keep it going.
Enlightening Darkness chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
well, it sounds like sumthin Linds would say. and it sounds like conversations we have had. and yea. its really good. but ch.6 is the one im waiting for. keep going. you still have 9 chapters to go hon
one final breath chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
awesome great job you two are wonderful writers keep it up!
guess whooooooooo chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
About you, or your CHARACTER? I don't like being thrown up against things, that's not cool...
Mavelle De Beauvoir chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I can just say that this is getting very interesting you writing is pretty good,and again..I like it a lot even thought I don't speak english very well..but I'm liking this :) just keep writing
Enlightening Darkness chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
missy,its really good, i dont know why u called it "cheesy" maybe u dont like showing THT kind of emotion? anyway, i loved it (not just because its partly about me) i really like the way the two of us can incorporate tru0life events into our fictional writing. (i.e.u really didnt resist that day i threw you up against your locker). Well, keep your side goin, i kno i will. TTYL, bye.
Tessabe chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
This is very good, I hope you continue to add to your side of the story. it adds alot to the other.