Reviews for The Pain
thisgirlssmile chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
i liked it, however, the ending seemed a bit cliche, with him killing himself afterward. i usually dont like rhymes or too much repeating but yours fit well together
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Frightening in its content, but well expressed.
apple of my eye chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
how morbidly interesting. even so, i like it. thanks for the review )
Razorxcutxslut chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
You are just an immensly incredible poet!

This poem is beautiful!
Candyluv18 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
OMg this is so sad but the rhythem was good. :)
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
OHMYGOD! I LOVED THIS! I loved how you killed her and then killed yourself! That's some excellent morbid romance quality!
shadow-spirit chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
nice use of repatition - especialy with the last line. i like the semi narative almost like a train of thought its intersting
SmithKendon chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow! That is so powerful, with a climax leading up to death. I like it, good work!
Colonel Augen chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I suppose you felt better once you wrote it. Very matter of fact I think..but perhaps you had troubles putting into words what you really felt. But, I don't really think the last line fits..if his dead, he doesn't feel pain, alright, but he probably hasn't released his pain..hmm anyways..
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Really depressing... a good poem, but I hope this isn't how you really feel
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Jesume crow.
UnfortunateFortunate chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This is very...scary. Yes, it's very, very scary. But's it's also really good!, And it expresses emotions wonderfully! I simply love it!
waitandhope chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Ugh, that was twisted. But well written, and beautiful. ::edges away::
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
amazing pain and very graphic, but that almost makes me smile in a way...nicely done!
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This is quite gruesome. But...I must say I'm used to reading stuff like that. The character in this poem killed this girl because she tormented him. It's seems so real. Good work.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »