Reviews for All I Need: The Message
Your Different October chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I learned on my own that it didn't matter what the 'cool' kids thought of me. I've always tried to walk my own path in life. I went from a meek, scared little girl to an outspoken, joyful person. I've gained my sense of self, and I've learned that it's important to speak up. I did this all, and I am not a Christian. I'm not saying that you're wrong. In fact, I'm very glad that your book is available to those who might need it. And I know that it will help people. I just think that it should be more about having faith, rather than what you have faith in. _

'...God loves you, no matter who you are and no matter what you have done and He will give you a chance at a better life.' It's also important to give YOURSELF a chance at a better life, no matter what you believe in. It's important to love YOURSELF, no matter what you've done. Because you are who you are. I know it may seem weird, me doing this (especially after the last review I left you _;; ), but I feel like I need somebody to understand where I'm coming from; someone Christian, especially. So few people do. Who knows; maybe I'll write my own book one day. Maybe then I can say what I really feel with all my heart, and people will actually listen. And someone out there will say: "Yeah. I get it."

Ya dig? _ I just thought you should know. You've already seen a lot of perspectives, I can tell by reading this. I figured one more wouldn't hurt. XD Have a nice day, and good luck.
Young King101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Sounds like your on a mission from God man, stay on the path, if this is His will, don't waver. Keep up the good work.

*Perseverus.
Devonshirelass chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Is it available in the UK?