Reviews for A Whimsical Penning
Icthoid Matro Coselos chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
yess! i entirely relate! I especially loved the "dragoon the clouds into marvelous dancing shapes" but then again, you lost me with "oil cakes" and the whole "g-string" thing... I guess i just wouldn't enjoy that... because i'm a guy (lol) Great poem.
frugale chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Deep of thought and emotion. Contrasting the silly and the mature, the shallow and the poetic.
fernowee the toast chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
indeed, indeed.
Twisted-Smile-Bitter-Style chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
You should continue this into a series or something, it's really really good. I'd like to hear about the "other days" you write about.

In response to the comment you left me: I'm not really changing my orientation, I'm just seeing what all the fuss is about. You know what I mean?
Munchin chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Wow... this is .. I dont know what to say. it took my breath away. You remind me of a poet I saw at a poetryslam. WOw.. you can really write. this is wonderful.. you tell a story and it speaks softly in my ears. Well done.
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I want a day like that (Except I wouldn't wear a G-string). It captures the essence of the day, but I did find myself wanting to read more about this... day. I wanted to to be real. So real. Good things.
GravitationDreams chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Interesting poem. Nice language use and good metaphors.

And I was depressed when I wrote my poem. Thanks for reviewing. _
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
u captured the scene with ur words very well. and i luved ur imagery and descriptions )p.s. a raison is a withered and dehydrated grape
k-b-cook chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I miss those days. I need more free time! Each little bit is a different picture or memory in my mind and I think that is what poetry is supposed to do. Well done!
ChristianGeekGuy chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
You are quite a strange one. I like the poem rather a lot.
Neaera chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
nicely done! :o) don't u love smiles? :-) hee hee... keep it up! ~peaches~
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
this is pretty amazing work you have. I like the flow and the descriptions to it. great work!
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
very whimsical feel to the poem-I like the imagery-especially the use of the crayon-You've inspired me! Thanks!*Smile*
HailToTheTheives chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
i love this poem it really plays with imagination, _
His Only chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Oh gosh this was so beautiful! They way you described everything was just so... amazing! Excellent job. I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the great work and God Bless!