Reviews for pentup feelings are bad
connor chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
wait was this the argument that ended with the PLANT FRIENDS thing? we were silly. ew. i don't like your wierd commenters that i don't know. *they don't like meandtheydon'tknowme*
liquid-dreams-139 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
wow... so powerful... girl power rocks oh yeah! i cant BELIEVE u wrote that all without a single swear word... if it was me... id have to rate it M! haha no but it was so powerful and great and u really opened up ur heart a great read
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
PISSAGE! i'm pissed. the american way, not the british. even though i'm pretty sure those lifesavers weren't as innocent as they looked.
musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
wow, that was... wow. it was good. well written, but it should be labeled under poetry and put into a poem. It is really good. And I can only name one person it would be about. Well written I will say. I am soo happy to have my ibook back b/c now i can finally update and write more! yay! and i can listen 2 switchfoot. Gone is on write now. LAter!mal
Armas Apple chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
, I love this! I hate how guys want their gurlz to be something they aren't. It makes me mad, and I want revenge... Nice poem, I like the interesting layout, and wonderfully put!*hugs*I love this poem so much! -speechless-I am so proud of you! You give poetry the flare!(and sorry if my review dosen't make any sence...)See-ya-ness.
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
? #$%*! did connor say/do something again? who was the other girl? he wanted you to WHAT? omg i am probably as mad as you are now too. call/email if you need an ear or two.