Reviews for Under Appreciated
Saeger chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
It's easy to feel forgotten- but very rarely are you truly. There's always somebody who remembers you. It may take a while, you may not realize it, but there is always... Too true at times, though...
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Wow, a great poem! So simple, yet so powerful! Excellent! Write on; you have so much talent!

Anna
arcane devices chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
For some reason, this poem reminds me of a song called "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" (I hated it), but don't get me wrong I enjoyed the poem. Maybe it's the lyrics. Anyways not your best but also pretty decent. -ADD
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
i can relate & i love the last line
newgurl chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
hmmn.. interesting poem..its nice how the lines aren't really connected, but they go together somehow.. good work..:)
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
sigh, i can relate, (i sadly admit), but life isn't that bad, and also, if you're never noticed, you'd probably survive the war. those are one of the few perks. anyway, you may not be noticed as much as you want to be, but you're probably more noticed than you actually think. that's what i like to think... well, back to the poem: i can relate, so i definitely enjoyed reading this piece. keep writing 0)