Reviews for Saigon Tea
Lost in the Funhouse chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
I finally saw that you updated xD I'm a dork. Nice chapter! I would think that because they bonded a lot that he wouldn't make her do anything, but he's a guy. I guess that's all there is to say! Again, wonderful chapter! I look to the next update and I hope I won't find it after a week ;)
lili brik chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
ooh...an update...end of the chapter kinda threw me off, because...well, i dunno. i didn't think he'd make her go through with it, after seeming to care about her feelings so much...anyway, do go on...
me chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
this is really good. please please please update soon! Please?
Bloodflower chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
A Saigon story! Lovely...

It's a very good start, Mai is already a very 3D character already. And, out of curiosity, have you seen Miss Saigon? As far as I'm concerned that is THE Vietnam War love saga.
lili brik chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
hmm i like...why is 'tuyen' bolded? i'm not really in the mood to leave a deep detailed comment so yah...write more and all that jazz.
Great-Enchantress chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Great story! I am really liking it, the drama fits the story and time era perfectly. I especially thought the part where no Vietnam man would take her to the rice field and tell her she was beautiful because they were burned by bombs and she was now an American's whore. How dark and deep and...pure genius of you to put such things! I only have one thing to point out, you put in the third to last paragraph Yvette instead of (I think it should be) Mai. Is this on perpose? Just thought I should point it out. Overall, wonderful story, please update soon.
Lost in the Funhouse chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Very interesting so far! When I first saw the title it reminded me of Miss Saigon, and I read on your profile that you have also seen the play. This was very well-written, but I found only one small error- when Mai suggested her and Mark should get a room, the sentence that follows says that Mark could understand Yvette's English. I'm sure you meant Mai's English and other than that, this was a very enjoyable read. I beg you to update soon