Reviews for Deviant
Little Artemis chapter 9 . 12/3/2005
Dude, like the chapter. Also, since you was missing for such a long time, I was worried about e-mailing you. Oh, if you still my beta (up to you) I may send you another chappie in January...or by the end of December. Depends on how lazy I am X3
empath89 chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
i :heart: this chapter...it's been so long! don't do that again...i don't think i can go this long without these characters! i think you're trying to kill me...putting wes and anderson in the same room and nothing happens...i dunno how you do it! well...update soon!hugs...empath
Gayle of Genisis chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
It's all finally falling apart I can't wait to see where the pieces fall.
Darkladyknight chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
Wow, that was fast. I was a little surprised when I logged on and there you were. But i'm happy, really really happy. It was a good chapter, answered a few things. Made me want to cry for Vincent again. He's a lovely character, and i've enjoyed reading about him in every story you've placed him in so far.

the story is coming together nicly, just enough info to keep us coming back for more. It's well done, and I'm glad you are continuing with it. You new characters are growing and changing as they investage. Which I believe every cop does.

As for the garden, Destin would love to. he's sweet like that, not sure on the other thing, although he does know a great construction crew. LOL.

Keep up the great work Sweetie,Dark
Cyric Masamune chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
My sweet little kitten...

Run away again and...well...I'll think up something...

ANYWAY! Wonderful story. It's sweet and not so innocent. I love it. Keep writing hun, you have a knack for it!
Rosemarykiss chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
Hey, just glad your updating. I can't wait to see the next chapter:)
afk chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
this was a cute chap! _ lol maan i can't believe kylke was involved O.o
Darkladyknight chapter 8 . 11/16/2005
Hey kiddo, still love the story. Sorry I'm catching up on my reviews, I really love how this is going, and I hope that you will be able to finish it.

Dark.
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
i like it i love it i want some more of it! update soon
Esquirella chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Really interesting start! I wish I could read the rest right now! But I'll get back to this as soon as I can!
afk chapter 8 . 8/29/2005
hahahaa _ hey jill, and ooh i luved the gravitation part! yes it rulzz! XD hahaha! this gets more and moe interesting kill amanda, get those assasins you were talking about :3
Lelli chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
Good point...All beer tastes like crap. But then why do people drink it?*sigh* People are odd. Congrats on the new update! *hugs* Get the next chapter out soon!Luv ya hun._ Lelli
empath89 chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
::too lazy to log in:: i luved it! god wesley and anderson...if only weslyey'd listen to the maid. she knows what she's talking about. could that have been the push to get them together, cuz i'd luv you if they did get together, i swear, i would! *grin* and i'm definately falling in love with those two. update soon!

hugs...empath
Rosemarykiss chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
Yes! You updated so happy, can't wait for more:)
Gayle of Genisis chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
Wow more truths unfold, I can't wait, man is Amanda a bitch, update soon.
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »