Reviews for Deviant
empath89 chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
sry i didn't review for the previous chapter...thought i did...oh, well. i really like this chapter. i think my faves are destin and armand. they're very interesting characters. are they gonna appear again?

you really seem to know what you're doing in this story. well, update soon, cuz this was a long wait.

hugs...empath
Smile101 chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
I love mystery stories. :D I hope they catch Kyle and Amanda. I hate them. They have to hold Ed now because of the evidence, right? Blah. That sucks. Loved the chapter. _
Darkladyknight chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
Love the story, but I guess you already knew that. Love how its going, now that it would seem that Amanda's story is starting to unravel.

anyways kiddo, love it, its a cool story. I think you've got something here. Glad to help with anything, anything else let me know.

Love
chinotto chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
ah! yay! *squeal*! i like destin. destin is awesome. and other people as well. dna is rather helpful isn't it? yes. well, keep going! make my happy bones tingle! :D
Kitsune Luver chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
I'm glad I checked up on you again. I haven't been to your profile in a while b/c you didn't write for the longest time, so I kinda just gave up. You are my favorite author EVER and that you were no longer updating depressed me. Oh well. No harm done. I am so happy that you are writing again, even though it is on a new story. I really like this one. How great is it that Destin got Vincent to take the test! Are we going to find out who this mystery rapist is, or what? Christian seems really hot. Kyle is getting really confusing and I don't understand what the hell is going on w/ him, but I'm sure all will be revealed in due time. Ed's story is making me really sad. Why in the hell is Amanda getting away w/ framing him? He's too nice to frame! And the cutest match EVER is Frank Vincent! OK, I'm done ranting. Thank you for writing again. I luv luv luv ur stories! Please update soon! Sorry for such a long review, but I haven't reviewed any of the other chapters so I had to make up for my lack of fan support. kk luv u muches
Kittentits chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
"This is going to be one hell of a shock for those poor detectives, when the DNA comes back matching who it does"

OMG! the suspense! And no that isn’t' sarcasm! I can't wait to find out! I must know! Please Jinny! you must, must, must, must...hehe...ok...you get the picture...must update to finish that train of thought...I have to find out.

What’s wrong with your life, babe? We haven't talked in a while. I hope everything is ok. and if not, I hope everything gets better.. Take care of your self before anything else...You know where to get me if you need me..*huggles* much love sweetie!

Onyx/Jess
afk chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
destinis such a cuutie! i wanna know who rapped him i have a vague idea O.o
Cyric Masamune chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Gods kitten, another wonderful chapter in another wondeful story! Please keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing!

I love you Kitten! ::kisses::
Darkladyknight chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Great chapter kiddo. I so love this story and how its going. I have to admit, even knowing bits and peices I still trip over myself to read the updates. I have to say this is one of my favorite stories of yours, its great, well written.

Love you kiddo, keep up the wonderful
Rosemarykiss chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Wow, this must have been really quite difficult story to write, I can't wait until the next chapter :)
Smile101 chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Gosh, I love this story. I love how you wrote the characters and that Darkladynight let you use some of hers in this story. This is awesome! I can't wait until those people pay. I really hate Amanda and her "friends." _
Unknown Unnamed chapter 4 . 5/31/2005
Wow. This story is awesome. If you abandon it... I shall kill you. I'm not even kidding.

Okay... well, maybe a little bit.

But only a little! So don't abandon it, dammit!

_
Sheepie chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
o.o well I finally got around to reviewing after like a month (okay maybe not that long!) of not reading. Sorry it took so long- I've been so wrapped up in stuff. Trying to get so many updates out, espically Why Me. Good news is I got the next chapters idea in my head and am almost done with this chapter. Sadly if only school work wasn't binding me up. Blah, that and the Rps keep distracting me. I will get it out though!

Anyways onto the actual review part ne? Instead of me jabbering on! Anyways I really like the story, tis a good one. Can't wait for the next chapter. I don't know who I like more XD Oh! I know! The cute little pschologist! O.o Wesley. Lol. I love that name it sounds so... british? XD

Its a good idea though. I hate the Amanda girl Strangly I know an Amanda and hate her too. Wow maybe it's the name. lol.

So who raped Vincent? Poor thing.. I bet Amanda had to do with it! Didn't she! -stabs- So what really happened? Tis a mystery... did she really get raped? How long is the story going to be? A short one or long one? Hrm.. the questions!

You better answer them all mister! Anyways I should wrap this up I read chapter 3 and 4 at school and I'm still at school and writing the review! See how dedicated I am to you! Lol. Anyways I should go x.x off to do boring stuff at school... gah my foot is asleep. ;-; -eats a cookie-
d'Neronique chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
"How much more fucked up could things get?"Is that a threat or a challenge?

Anyway, I don't really have any outstanding issues with this chapter. I'm totally having a seizure with all the names and people, but that's just because I'm horrible with names. Like, I opened up the chapter and was like 'Tomah? Who the fuck is Tomah? Jesus Christ!'

Seriously. WAY too many characters. Then again, I just took my AP Goverment exam, and an hour of studying Microeconomics. I'm slightly braindead. Which must be why I like this chapter!

I can't believe Heather let you steal her characters. At least you didn't have to introduce new characters. I, at least, know these ones. But seriously. Cut characters. I'm dying here.

Um. I like Christian. Richard and Vincent piss me off. Kyle is my alter ego. Wow. Alter ego. I never noticed how Freudian that is.

Actually, I noticed that the large amount of irony and stunted melodrama in this could actually give it some meaningful worth. Woot for you.
Lelli chapter 4 . 5/10/2005
Gah! I'm sorry I didn't read this story before now!..*hugs* It's great!..It sounded awsome before but you know I'm too lazy to read so much..I'm glad I did though...Good job and update soon please!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »