Reviews for Deviant
Kittentits chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
OMG! Widdle Vinny was raped? aw! the poor sweetheart! :-(...he needs a thousand and more huggles! *hands them over* anyway...

i'm really loving where this whole story is going...i was kinda confused in the begining but then i was like "oh..Ohh..Oh" XP...I'm glad the detectives finally know Franks gay...what are they gonna do with this knew development i wonder?o.O

so keep going cuz its good and its worth it..Frank and Vin are just awsome. Wes and Chris as well...all just crazysexycool!Ciao darling!

~Jess
cursive love chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
I'm not big on meeting new people, myself. I'm not comfortable with the ones I already know. But, yes, it's very important. I hate summaries. And you're right, they don't do stories justice.

I like where this story is going. So many little plot twists! And new characters. Tomah reminds me of Tomah Seguchi from Gravitation, which makes me giggle. I like the use of Armand& Destin in here. It was a nice touch. I would have to say my favorite character so far is Vincent, 'cause he's a badass. Too bad he all got raped. And before I finish my rambling, I have to questions. Why does Vincent's dad call him Dom? And, did Vincent become friends with Franklin to help with the case or for... other reasons?

Lovely job! ]
Darkladyknight chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
Loved it, this turned out really well. I love how the plot is thickening, very good. As for everything else it was great. Armand had lots of fun!

Love ya kiddoHeather
Cyric Masamune chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
Well quess what, Mine is up. SO NUH! ::grins:: And I was wondering when the cops would stumble upon the little fact of Franklin's sexuality! ::shakes head:: And may I guess something?

The rape on Vincent was in retaliation to the supposed rape of the girl? Or is it jealousy? Cause I can see either way...

Anyway. Another wonderful chapter hun! (ARMAND AND DESTIN were here! I love the incorporation!) Keep writing kitten!

ANd I still say your better! ::grins and kisses:: Ciao darlin!
empath89 chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
::too lazy to log in:: oh no...i ws just extremely tired...that's why i wasn't hyper. school's getting to me! as for your story being depressing, i luv depressing stories. the more depressing it is, the more i luv it, so...that wouldn't make me any less hyper! i didn't read the other two ics with him...i'll maybe check 'em out...IF i have time! well...update soon!

hugs...empath
Sasha L. Miller chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
ah! love the story, it's wonderful - well, wonderfully written, not so wonderful for the people in it. poor Edward and Vincent. Amanda should be shot. bitch. Heh, i like franklin though. i also like how you focus on the two groups - the cops and investigators and the victims - it reminds me of law and order (i LOVE L&O). can't wait to see the next chapter, so quick updates are muchly appreciated.
afk chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
well right now i like kyle, ed *_* and vince oh yeah XD *drools over charies* sroty is awsome keep writitng!
Little Artemis chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
*Glomp* I can defiantly see that icke Vincent is a fav. I lov this chapter...but was it Vince that got hurt in the end? Sorry for the late review, I've been busy. And I understand about the writers block thing, I'm going through the same thing. Working on typing up chapter 8 (I think) for my story and will send it soon...even though that story will be going through ginormous changes.

~Love Artemis
afk chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
summary:

ed cool! luv him! *huggles*vincent frank extremly hot and perfect! need a nice yaoi scene there buahahahaaAmanda totl bitch, hate her die *burns vodoo doll*Cristian god *_*

so actually i luv your story, i hadn't really felt attracted to the summary but now i ADORE it! XD
Kittentits chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
as usual, KAWAII! this is getting so cute..and so very interesting..its killing me and making me smile...so thats Vincent..I like him and i'm glad we're getting to know him...straighforwarded and blunt..what a way to go! and amanda..what web is our little spider weaving now? and whos the new boy? hm? you've just got to feed me these answers...and as awsome as Vincent and Franklin(who i'm loving more and more) and the crew are I think i need more of Wesley and Christian..so yeah! good job so far..i think i'm too nice to you though since i never really correct anything...but thats ok..you have other people for that! anyway, I'l talk to you later..*huggles jinny* ciao darling!~Jess
Blah chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
U updated! When r u going 2 update ur othr stories as well? They r all good, so I don't know y u don't update them often.::scratches head:: N e ways its none of my business. Ur the author & a good 1 th . soon.
Darkladyknight chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
I loved this chapter, but then again i've always loved Vincent. As for this story, I think its shaping up pretty good. Very good in fact, you're doing well on it.

Amanda makes me angry, but somewhere in the back of my mind I kind of feel sorry for her. I mean, shes got some miss guided thing going on in her head, or at least that's what it seems to me.

I like Christan and the rest of the team, seems like likeable cops. But I wonder about him sometimes, he seems to have already decided that Ed is guilty. But then again maybe there is something more there that i'm not seeing. Hum, hard to say.

As for the ending, I just have to say. That made me angry, and if the boy in the end is who I think it is, you can see why. Wow though, that was pretty good suprise. Becuase now its more personal.

ANyways i'm probably not making sense, so i'll go. Love you lots kiddo, keep up the great work.

Dark
cursive love chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
I don't use my stories for ranting. When I'm down, I just don't write anymore, which is why I haven't updated my story in a couple of months. But that's just me.

I don't want you to have to get all depressed to update. \ Be happy.

I don't really get into stories until after the first couple of chapters. I hate beginning chapters. They're usually so slow. But I kept reading this 'coz I like your other stories and I expected to like this one too. Which I do. It reminds me a lot of CSI or Law& Order. I'm just waiting for some on to die. Someone always dies.

Anyways, keep up the good work. I loved this chapter. ]
Cute Little Mongoose chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
ah! why did u end it there. u suck u suck u suck! please please hurry and put up the next !please!please! .loveya..
d'Neronique chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Dude, how can I not read far into a story? Do you think it deserves any less?

In any case:

Nevermind. I don't have a case. Franklin remotely distresses me. And Christian is an ass. What more is there to say?

Oh! I know. Petite, feminine guys aren't fuckable.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »