Reviews for Deviant
empath89 chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
i'm a hyper/happy person by nature...unless i read a depressing fic/story. but i'm tired now, so i'm not as hyper. don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. i still liked it though!

vincent is cute. i luv him. he does seem intimidating...well...that's a horrible ending! why!

well...update soon!

Cyric Masamune chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
Another fantastic chapter baby. And feel free to use my name. Make them feel jealous! ::grins and kisses::

And your stories far out stripe mine...always have, always will. But I'll still send you some of what I've written.
Kittentits chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
ooh..hehe...very nice..i wanna see what wesley does!so you gotta post soon! i like getting to know frank so we gotta go more into him...ed is viciously blunt(not that thats bad)..and whos vinent?o.O...but yes, good chapter. I would love to read more so I hope you write more..SOON...I'd write some constructive critisim but i haven't been all that good today with grammar and whatnot..so i'd prolly make a mistake..if its not popping into my eyes its good enough..:-D..alright..later! mucho love!
Cyric Masamune chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
Well sweetheart, another winner I must say. I love the story. ::smiles and kisses::

The first chapter was a little confusing with all the jumps, but I really got into it. And the detective sex allusion was so...::fans:: WONDERFUL! And the character development is running amazingly. You know just enough about the boys to like them and get attached, but there is still so much in the hidden shaddows.

Keep wrirting love! I just hope my next stories are good enough to match yours. ::kisses again and smiles:: I love it sweetheart. Keep writing!
cursive love chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
I see, Stalker and Cold Rain are rant stories. That's cool. I'm looking forward to this new half intelligent, not sex based story. I'm starting to like Deviant a lot more, so update it (hopeful smile), since you seem to like it more. Updates are good. ]
d'Neronique chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
1.) Psychoanalyzation is not a form of interrogation. It is a form of therapy. That, and I'm pretty sure Freud stopped being taken seriously about twenty years ago.

2.) I'm sure all the cool gay people not only a.) exist in crime investigating agencies and b.) flirt shamelessly during their work hours. No wait. If a is true, b is definitely true.

3.) Ed is my new favorite person. Only because that's the stupidest thing to do. And we all know that if we could get away with it, we would do the same thing.
Darkladyknight chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
I like how the case is going. It seems real enough, and well yeah. As for everything else, its really good. I just can hardly wait to read more on this. I love Christian and Wesley so far. Then again, well you know why.

Great chapter, keep it up sweetie.

Love yaDark
Darkladyknight chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I really like this story so far. It just has that dramatic read to it. You know something isn't what it seems, and you know that someone is gonna make a big scene. Anyways This is great, I love and sorry that it took me so long to get to reviewing it.

Love ya muchDark
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
hmm... well i re-read this chapter and the last a couple of times...and i'm starting to make a list of things haha (i'm such a dork sometimes...*sigh*) But, there were a few things i really enjoyed about this chapter! One being the hints of the side romance story of Wesley and Christian! i could so see them as a nice comic/light hearted relief for some of the serious dramatic irony you'll make us poor readers suffer through during the more than likely doom ahead for Frank and his brother... lol but tis the way of stories! But the second thing that i really really liked was the last part! because you gave me a hint as to what happened (or actually what didn't happen) between Ed and Amanda...

Because of his horrible lack of tact when it came to talking to the detectives...*smacks him upside his head* it looks as if he really didn't do anything to her. OR he is like a genius and decided to draw attention away from himself by basically confessing, thus playing a mind game with them. Sometimes confessing a crime is the best way to get away with it ;; (if that makes sense...) Or,(the more unlikely event...) he hired someone to go and attack her and some how she spinned the tale that she was raped...

Wow...now that i look at it, i'm no better off...*sighs in dismay* WELL not is all lost. I suppose you got me hooked on your story so i'll just have to make more notes of this story yay! please update soon! loved this chapter! good job!
Asakawa Yuki chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
Yay! You updated! _Sorry for not reviewing the 1st chapter, but I was kinda in a hurry when I read it and then kinda... forgot?Bad me. Bad, bad me! I like this and hope you update soon! Much love, Mirai.
empath89 chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
ooh...me luv. another great chappie. '“You know you act like a little kid sometimes, right?” Christian smiled. “But you’re so cute.”' that is adorable...a relationship maybe between them? that'd be interesting. i luved the ending of the chapter. ed's odd, but i like him. well...since you seem to have 2 chap's done, i'm assuming for this fic, hopefully you'll update soon!because i need more!

Little Artemis chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
Very good Jinny. I love the way you write. Even though I wish you'd update some of your other stories.

P.S. I'll have more chappies for you to beta when I can get off my lazy ass and type them
empath89 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
cool. i luv it. the idea is definately interesting...i want more! so...*gropes for a poetic way of saying this...but finds none* update soon! you have to, or i'll die...

cursive love chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I like how you can't finish a story, even if your life depended on it. I like this story okay, but it screamed Law& Order SVU. I think you should focus on Stalker [because I love it] or Cold Rain. But, hey, at least you're updating.
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I really enjoyed how this started off! unlike most first chapters, this didn't have the common cliff hanger, or unfinished feeling that many have! (;; including my own XD lol) anyways! I'm kind of confused as to whether or not Franklin's brother actually did anything...If i read the dialogue section correctly, it would first appear that he didn't and that she just freaked out because he told her Franklin wasn't interested, BUT then there was the fact that he seemed so somber about it and how it seemed as if he didn't finish explaining everything to his brother...hm... (or i could just be reading too far into that lol) anyways. I loved it! please continue and update soon!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »