Reviews for Echoes in the Fading Dusk
Miss Impossible chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I have read two poems of yours - this and "The Carnival" (I think) and both have been amazing. I just wanted to say that I really love your work! Keep it up!Siouxsie x
Munchin chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Wow.. this is also really good. I like it alot. you ahve a sweet voice. Well done!
Arkash chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Very deep, full of feelings.

Great job!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Deep...nice work!
arcane devices chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
wow...Nice inner meaning (or from what I can attempt). This is truly one of your best. -ADD
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
simply...amazing. you've left me speechless with your talent; i love the way you wrote this piece and your wording. i don't know how to tell you how great your poem is. lol, my only critism is, it was too pretty. just playing! - beautiful poem, please write more!

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
The System Mother chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
What a beautiful poem! Good job, and kudos on the review _
Infection chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
this is a super poem, it has alot of emtion. i totally loved it. infection
Kenishiro chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Beautiful...
MonarchsCry chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Wow, great use of words... Amazing!
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
rhyme is awesome. I love the emotions that intertwine with the descriptive words. You have gret potential. I love your work so far and keep it up!

Sorrow
account not in use chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Damn, you made me cry. I got chills. Very pretty.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
hmm, romantic and spirtual indeed. very nice, and this poem makes you want to go, "aw". i especially like these lines:"But don’t despair anymore

Reach out and embrace

The lost ray of light

That smile from before"

-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
BEautiful, I am at a loss for words on this peice. Amazing detail and beautifully put. - Amazing work ot art. Your word choice is powerful and the poem is sweet, tender and slightly bitter sweet. - A lovely poem, I love it. -

!* Noelle *!