Reviews for Guilt Trip
The Love Demi Goddess chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Pretty good _ You really say what you mean in this poem. You don't dance around the subject...

There are a few things in this poem that you could change however...

I reccomend you take away one line from this, you repeat the same thing three times.

"It wasn't love

It never was

It wasn't going to be

God didn't mean for it to be."

This also kinda clashes from your flow:

"Who won't hesitate to tell me I'm beautiful

I don't wanna be just "hot""

I like the lines, I think they are awesome, but as you are starting every line in that little section with Who, I would try and move that so it doesn't clash as much with the flow of your poem.

Otherwise, I love your emotion, I love your questions and your reasoning. Please keep writing.

Write Hard, write long, write until dawn The Love Demi Goddess
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
hahaha "someone who doesn't need a babysitter" that's just great! that made me laugh.
Gatha chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
the only way i'd EVER go out with someone is if they were my bestest friend, that way they would hit me out of love instead of anger. though i doubt i'll ever get used to the love kicks...who the hell came up with THAT. love kicks. bah. mo like "I thought I told you not to look at those magazines" kicks.
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
AW you need a hug. i gotta hug you after advisory. poor you, don't feel guilty! singleness rocks! XD
Armas Apple chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
You know, that's kinda how I feel right now, well, except I havent broken up with anyone yet, but still...This poem has great power, your choice of words really unleashes the meaning!