Reviews for Lost Pieces
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Oh now this just rawked!
lackluster chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
wow, wow, wow! that's all i can say. this has to be one of the best poems i've ever read!
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I've felt like a lost piece before too.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
WHAHAHAHAHA New penname_ koolers Megmegmeg joined joined joined joined! Great poem, i looked aat it ten times, but never actually reviewed lol

keep writing!
ByFireAndMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Great job, thanks for reviewing my song. I have only one question, this line: in order to be hear(heard, or here?) I got a little confused there, but it's still good. Nice job. _
MicStalker chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
That was good. I have to admit that I am more of a poems that tell a story kinda guy, but it was very good. Can tell it took alot of thought.
linaeve chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
i enjoyed the moral ) nicely done.
open windows chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
very good i really enjoyed it keep writing
Cordelia Riordan chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
This is a cool poem. ((About your review... yes, I am a huge romantic. :P)) It does seem, in our society, like one person can't do one thing, but you're right - as soon as people get together, we can do anything. It's nice to see a poem like this.
JuxA Person chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
to cover an disguise, "an" , "A"Otherwise great flow. It has a slow pace, with many breaks, great meaning.
Yuki Satu chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
This was wonderful. It reminds me of al the things I do and how often I get overheard even when I'm the leader. I think this poem has a grat message!
arcane devices chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
wow... Deep and straight to the point. Great job. -ADD
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
great poem! i totally concur, we, alone, r naught but pieces in a grand puzzle

keep up the great work!
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Amazing. I loved it. A great and inspiring message.
milady424 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Preach it! that is what the world needs to hear...and we need to stand together...right on topic... i agree! Luvs, ML