Reviews for Happy Pills
White is a Sin chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
the teatify bit was weord but...YEAH HAPPY PILLS I LOVE HAPPY PILLS THEY MAKE ME SO depressed...

so at first i thought you were a girl then i saw you were a guy so that made more sense.

have you heard rammstein do you like it? i do

have you seen them live if you live in germany

you said this would be updated allot but your age is wrong
Breaking Heart chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I love it. Wow you haven't been here in so long, I didn't even see this one. "Revolving vertigo" is one of the best parts. Miss you.

Erin Leigh
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
O so good.

You have disappeared on us all. I miss your wonderful writing.

I hope you write again soon.
Gaki Toki chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Jake I miss you. I know, I've never met you in person and I have no right in the world to say that I really, truely miss you but I do. Believe me, I'm a lonesome girl who needs a buddy. You'll be my buddy right Jake? You know, all I can think about when I say your name is the Dark Tower. Yeah, that's why my character's name is always said, "Jacob", I can't keep reminding myself of the Dark Tower or I'm gonna freakin' go insane! I've just started the last book and I've been slowly losing my sanity...

Anyways Jake I'm...I'm just so...awestruck, I've moved as you do-so frequently-and I've just had the shock wash over me, leaving my mouth hung and my fingers stiff (yet still usable). I dunno, do you still read? Am I still on your priorities list? Nevermind, it's hope (the Devil's new best friend) that I'm strung upon. Don't be bothered with me, I'm just stuck and having a pity-party I suppose, I'm sorry.

Long Days and Pleasant Nights, Gaki Toki
Muncies2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
i'm sorry i haven't been reviewing i've been a lurker. i loved this by the way your talent is really amazing. my favorite part is the first stanza the bleeding tears part is the best i think. Keep up the good work. i'll try not to lurk so much.
Pixie in a Birdcage chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Cha! You horrid, horrid boy! How do you know how to speak in old English?I'm so jealous!
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
WOW! that is so good! ur an awesome writer!*confwuzzled* P
Widom chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
OMG...I am in awe. Excellent poem, very well written, and I like the almost old-world use of 'doth.' You just don't hear that word often enough in normal conversations... :)
tabiboi chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
that was pretty sweet...and congrats on moving!
arcane devices chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
very sad, nice use of words here. The form here is excellent and the flow is smooth. Good job. -ADD
inferno tempest chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
This is very sad, but also very good. keep writitng :D
Infection chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
i really loved this poem, liked the lines:"Lovely torture,Endeavor’s petals,Stabbing light"good jobinfection
Eternal Aeris chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
This is sad, but good as always...i think i'm going to write a poem about my cramps...they suck big monkey butt...! T.T...I need a hug!